June 9th : New Preview Delta & Omega Rings 1906 Update (1906.190607-1330)

Discus and support June 9th : New Preview Delta & Omega Rings 1906 Update (1906.190607-1330) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  3. WPAK Win User

Game not appearing in ready to install?

4. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  6. Verified Man Win User

my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

which one , i see upadte preview omega and update preview delta?
Thema:

1. June 9th : New Preview Delta & Omega Rings 1906 Update (1906.190607-1330) - Similar Threads - June 9th Preview

2. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  3. Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play fortnite despite my subscription valid until june: Subscription valid until june 2024 yet can't play fortnite today 75f67214-5b3d-4c41-880c-26e6bf62a94a
  4. My account got hacked at june 27

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked at june 27: Hey Microsoft Community! My Microsoft account got hacked in june 27 I've been talking with a lot of agents (more then 100 chats) And none seems to help, Microsoft Dont think Im the real owner of...
  5. i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...: i have looked everywhere and nothing 79d49f62-ae75-482e-b4fa-3b69c7177a10
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 30th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 30th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...: I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever ever released 29 June when I try go play the game it says I'm too early when I'm not please help cf27d2dd-f6c2-4377-ac9d-63f12dc97f41
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 9th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 9th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th)

in XboX Insiders
    4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th): 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update.. what actually doing ? or allow us 1080p 60fps capture instead of 4k 60fps. Can you allow us capture in 1080p 60fps instead of 4k 60fps ?,...
  10. Slow network transfers 9th June update

in XboX Insiders
    Slow network transfers 9th June update: Anyone else seeing slow network transfer speeds of 88Mbps over 10/100/1000 usually I get 327+ Mbps submitted by /u/dontasciime [link] [comments]