Jumble game on Microsoft word games

Discus and support Jumble game on Microsoft word games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whoever set this game up to choose the "Expert Word" section must have the brain of a 1 year old and absolutely no vocabulary. I will no longer play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PATRICIAPOTTIE, Oct 20, 2017.

  1. Jumble game on Microsoft word games


    Whoever set this game up to choose the "Expert Word" section must have the brain of a 1 year old and absolutely no vocabulary. I will no longer play this game until you get someone with at least a high school education to vet it. "Ebbs" is an expert word???
    I thought Microsoft was better than that!

    :)
     
    PATRICIAPOTTIE, Oct 20, 2017
    #1
  2. can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

    Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)
     
    MeduseRime80774, Oct 20, 2017
    #2
  3. pvc349
    pvc349 Guest
    Ultimate Word Game Daily Challenges

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges, specifically, there are three daily games, Jumble will not load. It's just stuck, says it's loading, but nothing happens. Microsoft claims no problem on their end. The other two games load just fine, but
    Jumble will not load. This is the first time this has happened and I've been playing for a long time. Any ideas?
     
    pvc349, Oct 20, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Microsoft ultimate word game Jumble

    Hey there Gran thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

    We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, in this matter the best course of action would be to reach out to
    Microsoft Casual Games since they are the best equipped, tool wise, to handle this type of issues. Give it a shot and
    let us know how it goes
  5. MeduseRime80774 Win User

    Microsoft: can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

    Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

    Did you try frenemy - Enemy who pretends to be a friend.
  7. TrumpFan89 Win User

    No connection. Please help!

    Well, one good thing coming from this is I have learned a new word, and that word is 'jumble', thanks Microsoft!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Word Jumble nonsense

    Hi, you would be better off posting on the Microsoft Casual games website here http://microsoftcasualgames.com/. You will get the response from the developers on there too.
Thema:

Jumble game on Microsoft word games

Loading...
  1. Jumble game on Microsoft word games - Similar Threads - Jumble game Microsoft

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. HELP ME PLEASE! audio is jumbled

    in XboX Insiders
    HELP ME PLEASE! audio is jumbled: When I am playing games like MLB the show and Apex Legends, audio is being weird. For example, when I am playing apex, the audio is all normal through my headphones EXCEPT all legend dialogue,...
  10. XBox X Visual Issues - Colors Jumbled No Visual

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox X Visual Issues - Colors Jumbled No Visual: Recently purchased the XBox X system and tried launching any game tonight on a hard drive or not and the visual is all jumbled and full of random colors and blocks? I tried calling Best Buy...