July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.

Discus and support July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So the first time I posted this I was worried about the 3 hours of multiplayer and that did come through, but when I originally looked after it, said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WilliamLohrberg, Jul 18, 2018.

1. July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.

So the first time I posted this I was worried about the 3 hours of multiplayer and that did come through, but when I originally looked after it, said the join a club was completed, I've now gone back and looked and it changed back to Start This instead of
    completed.

Also I did purchase the 3 months of Xbox LIve, my Sub was supposed to be expiring I thought November of this year, and next payment is April 2. I did turn on recurring payments for the extra month as well. I think it is missing the 3 months that I was
    supposed to get.

:)

WilliamLohrberg, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Game Pass Summer Edition Quest

So I had posted previously (over a month ago) about my progress for both April and May not recording date correctly, and thus not unlocking my rewards. I never got help, and never got a reply to that post, so I have a feeling this will fall on deaf ears.

Here I am again, this time with the Xbox Game Pass Summer Edition quest.

For the weeks of July 3-16

Quest 1: play 60 minutes of a game past game 3 consecutive days. I did that, with Elder Scrolls Online. I know it was consecutive days, and my time was long enough because the standard Gold Quest for the same week was 3 hours 3 consecutive days, which unlocked.

Quest 2: earn 3 achievements in ESO between July 10th and the 16th. I did that as well. On July 14th I unlocked 3 achievements.

Went to the quest page for this particular quest and neither of them show as completed.

LegendaryMarvel, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Gold Quest: Summer Edition Problem

Hey,

What is happening ? It's been over a month and haven't received my mystery Rewards from 3 Xbox Live Gold Quests: Summer Edition which i have completed 100%. I got my rewards from the first two quests but haven't received my rewards from the lasts 3. I haven't
    received my rewards from the following quests:

• July 17 – July 30

Complete both these Quests to get a mystery prize and the chance to win a 24k gold plated Xbox One X Project Scorpio.

Quest 1: Earn 6 achievements in any two July Games with Gold from July 17-23

Quest 2: Play 60 minutes of multiplayer every day from July 24-30

• July 31 – August 13

Complete both these Quests to get a mystery prize and the chance to win a 24k gold plated Xbox One X Project Scorpio.

Quest 1: Play 3 hours of multiplayer, 3 days in a row by July 9

Quest 2: Join a new club from July 10-16

• August 14 – August 27

Quest 1: Play 30 minutes of multiplayer every day by August 20.

Quest 2: Get seven new achievements from August 21-27.

As you can see in my photos i have completed everything and still didn't received my mystery rewards! Please solve my problem!

July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3. [​IMG]

CRISTIAN1ELITE, Jul 18, 2018
  4. July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.

JustAnotherJay, Jul 18, 2018
  5. It looks like only the 3 months that I paid for with the code they send me for the 3 months., They code they said they would send in like 10 business days never manifested.

WilliamLohrberg, Nov 3, 2018
  6. WilliamLohrberg Win User

You can check the order history on your Microsoft account to confirm your orders (paid and entered codes) and how much time you have left on your subscription: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
    In addition, the Xbox Live Gold billing page will show what you actually paid for: https://account.microsoft.com/services/xboxlive/billing.
    It looks like only the 3 months that I paid for with the code they send me for the 3 months., They code they said they would send in like 10 business days never manifested.
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

8. CRISTIAN1ELITE Win User

Xbox Live Gold Quest: Summer Edition Problem

It's been 2 months and still nothing. I finished the 3rd Quest on July and the last quest was on August. Never received from the lasts 3 anything.
  9. Jonny306 Win User

Cannot redeem 3-month Live code despite being within the 36-month limit [Solved]

If you start from July 1st and count the months all the way up to March 2026, it is 33 months. Adding 3 months in March will take it to 36. Thats IF you start from July, my friend.

I get what you are saying but you will need to wait a while to add the extra time.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Rocket league code

In order to qualify, you had to purchase a 3 month, but since you purchased the 1 month first you may not have been eligible. But the codes for the offer are being sent out by July 31.
Thema:

1. July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3. - Similar Threads - July Quest Rewards

2. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  3. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  4. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of July 28th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 28th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?: I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use,...
  8. Recently bought Stellar Shift Xbox Controller for $56.99 on July 18. Now it is $52.99 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently bought Stellar Shift Xbox Controller for $56.99 on July 18. Now it is $52.99 on...: I bought the Stellar Shift Xbox Wireless Controller on July 18, 2023 for $56.99 from the Microsoft store. Now on July 25 it is $52.99. Can I get $4 back? Item has not been delivered yet. Tried...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of July 21st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 21st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...