joystick unresponsive

Discus and support joystick unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the middle of playing and then I went to crouch with the right joystick in and it was unresponsive went to settings to try reset it he crouch then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaxon Wright (S), Mar 2, 2024.

1. joystick unresponsive

In the middle of playing and then I went to crouch with the right joystick in and it was unresponsive went to settings to try reset it he crouch then put it back on right stick in and it was unresponsive

:)

Jaxon Wright (S), Mar 2, 2024
  2. ThomasRønne Win User

Thrustmaster HOTAS one not recognized by Xbox Series X

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I am not sure what you mean. I have connected a Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS one (flight)joystick to my Xbox with the USB cable that came with the joystick. I am not sure what "pairing and syncing" you are referring to. The guide says "plug cable in and start Xbox" then I should be able to use the joystick as controller but the joystick remains unresponsive?

:-(
  3. katrinacoe Win User

xbox elite controller series one is broken...AGAIN.

The little buttons on the back that slide up and down to control how far down the triggers can go have both fallen down inside the controller, the joystick has become unresponsive, and it keeps disconnecting from the xbox during play.
  4. Shootn312Blanks Win User

Joystick Issue

Ok, uninstalled & reinstalled successfully. Unfortunately, doing so did not resolve my original issue of the right thumbstick (I know I wrongly called it a joystick) becoming unresponsive. I guess my next step (going in order of lowest cost) would be to
    replace the game?
  5. NeonNirvana Win User

Xbox one joystick unresponsive- NOT BROKEN- HELP!

No, my right stick still won't work.

I have re synced and updated my controller.
  6. NeonNirvana Win User

Xbox one joystick unresponsive- NOT BROKEN- HELP!

Yes, it is continuing on all the controllers.
Thema:

joystick unresponsive

1. joystick unresponsive - Similar Threads - joystick unresponsive

2. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  3. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  6. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  7. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  8. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  9. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3