Joystick drift

Discus and support Joystick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] hello I’m trying to fix a way that my Xbox x elite series 2 controller has a lot of stick drift when I play it’s till the point that I can’t even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julioonlyfans, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Joystick drift

Joystick drift [​IMG]
    hello I’m trying to fix a way that my Xbox x elite series 2 controller has a lot of stick drift when I play it’s till the point that I can’t even play no more and I tried opening the controller well but didn’t see a problem I seen that it pops or I hear a noise when I move the joystick when there’s no normal runner joystick on I tried removing the joystick to see the normal f the inside of the stick but not managed to do so I tried twisting it for a long time carefully and didn’t still worked I need help please thank you responda as fast as possible (it also stays jammed and can hear a lot of poopin noises it stays by itself up)

:)

Julioonlyfans, Mar 14, 2023
  2. KJVERT Win User

Xbox one s keeps scrolling down

Joystick drifting is where movement is being detected by the controller even when you are not touching the joystick.
  3. CouthKhan726839 Win User

Controller

This can either be stick drift, or broken joysticks.
  4. yessir12092 Win User

I only have one controller. what would joystick drifting do?
  5. KJVERT Win User

Have you tried using a different controller? It might be your joystick drifting.
  6. HabibzTV Win User

Joystick drift

Hello DuaneZamora,

There are certain settings in specific games (if it's only happening on certain games that is) to control these drifts (dead zone for example) If so list the game maybe I can find more information for you.

If not maybe try some troubleshooting steps to resolve any software issues. (hard reset, factory reset, clear caches.. etc)

Best regards,

Habibz
Thema:

Joystick drift

1. Joystick drift - Similar Threads - Joystick drift

2. Elite controller joystick drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller joystick drifting: Hello My handle has drifting problem and I cleaned it with 70% alcohol, but it didn't have any effect Should the joystick be changed? And do you have a representative inside Iran?...
  3. Controller right thin joystick drifts on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller right thin joystick drifts on its own: Newish controller, right thumb joystick drifts on its own 02b7c144-dca2-4651-af6a-22fb1dcf096e
  4. What course of action do I have with a Xbox Wireless Controller with a right-joystick drift...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What course of action do I have with a Xbox Wireless Controller with a right-joystick drift...: I purchased a Xbox wireless controller from Target back in January of this year. The right joystick has now developed drift where I move it up or down and character(s) and the selections on the...
  5. Manette XBOX Series joystick droit drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette XBOX Series joystick droit drift: Bonjour, Je joue sur XSS depuis maintenant 2/3 mois et ma manette commence déj avoir du drift sur le joystick droit (touche qui s'active seule alors que je ne touche pas la manette), j'ai essayé...
  6. Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?: I was just wondering since i have to press it a lot in a game im yet to buy 056e4405-bb42-4ed8-826c-2648d39402f4
  7. Where/how can I file a grievance on controller joystick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where/how can I file a grievance on controller joystick drift: There is currently a class action lawsuit that MS is trying to get thrown out and go into arbitration on involving XBOX controller joystick drift. You would think that since this is a known issue,...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Left Joystick Drift.: Hey Ya'll, Big fan and loyal customer here. Back in July I got the Elite Controller Series 2 for my birthday and I'm having drifting issues on only the left joystick. This is quite in annoyance...
  9. New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website: I have tried three browser types and my phone to get a controller replacement but I keep getting a looping back to entering basic warrenty information. Who do I contact to get a new controller?...
  10. Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift: I got the series two controller for my birthday this year in may and i have been having some troubles with the joysticks they have been drifting alot. Microsoft said that they would make the...