Joining Wrong Games off of Friends

Discus and support Joining Wrong Games off of Friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have trouble with one specific friend when trying to join their game through the party/xbox friends section on home. This only occurs with the above... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TenebrisMessor, Dec 5, 2020.

  1. Joining Wrong Games off of Friends


    I have trouble with one specific friend when trying to join their game through the party/xbox friends section on home. This only occurs with the above statement, never with game invites. For instance, while trying to join through party for R6S, instead
    of being put into his lobby, it launches Red Dead Redemption 2 instead. On game invites, there is no issue

    :)
     
    TenebrisMessor, Dec 5, 2020
    #1
  2. vibroluxor Win User

    Please tell me that fixes are coming...

    wrong forum for the answer to your topic. as far as joining with friends is concerned, get into a party chat, look for a game with more than 2 slots open (duh) join, and invite/have you friend join off you from the battlelog applet in the upper right. done
    and done. same team, likely same squad.
  3. Lanssss29 Win User

    You cannot join this game because this game because it has been limited to players who are friends of the host

    "Cannot join game because you are not friends with anybody in the game."

    or other errors telling you that you that you cant join your friends game because hes not your friend..

    Here is the FIX:

    --both you and your friend go to xbox.com and unfriend each other.

    --on the website, send each other a Xbox360 friend request, then send an xbox one request.

    --Friend or Favorite, doesnt matter.

    --Hard reset both your xbox ones.

    --you will now be able to join your friends server.

    No idea what is wrong, but this is the fix. enjoy. :)
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Halo 4 Castle Map Pack download with Season pass

    Also if you are trying to join a friends game do they have champions and you dont.

    the playlist wont match you unless you deliberately select the wrong playlist or join a game with champions dlc and you dont have it
  5. Eggnogga Win User

    Random joining?

    I'd prefer it so randoms can't join my game, but my friends could. Have multiplayer options like, "Off, Friends-Only, or On"
  6. Jørg1 Win User

    "Awaiting privileges". Multiplayer not allowed until your privileges are checked, please try again. Anyone know how to get this checked or asked for them to be checked?

    My friend also have this problem, he can easily buypass it when clicking ok on the msg, but he can't join me in matchmaking. We can join eachother on custom game (only us two in the game). Something is very wrong with MCC..
Thema:

Joining Wrong Games off of Friends

Loading...
  1. Joining Wrong Games off of Friends - Similar Threads - Joining Wrong Games

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

    in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  8. Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...: Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned whenever I join or make parties it instantly...
  9. D.O.B Wrong want to join xbox rewards

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    D.O.B Wrong want to join xbox rewards: Hi there im trying to join xbox rewards and it says i can not join as im not at the right again but i was born in 1990 and i contacted xbox support and they say my age is right but wont help and...
  10. Xbox Clubs "Something went wrong" when trying to join a Club

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs "Something went wrong" when trying to join a Club: Hi there! Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I wasn't really sure where to ask this in! A friend of mine created a Club on the Xbox beta app on Windows that I'm trying to join via the Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox cant join friends game red dead