Joining worlds on MCPE

Discus and support Joining worlds on MCPE in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. Me and my brother have got MCPE from the app store and every time we try to join it says cannot connect, we are both signed in and neither are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jeremy McCullough, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Joining worlds on MCPE

Hello.

Me and my brother have got MCPE from the app store and every time we try to join it says cannot connect, we are both signed in and neither are participating in BETA. We are on the same version and even type of phone. We also have our privacy and stuff set to allow on all of them. I am able to join realms (I do not know about my brother), and we can both join servers. Even when I am playing on xbox and we are on the same internet, and I try to join him or him me.

Please any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!

:)

Jeremy McCullough, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Joining worlds on MCPE

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jeremy

I can advise you some things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach Mojang support

But first tell me:

A. Both are using the same wifi network or your brother lives in a different place?

B. If you don't live with him, double check your NAT type using your Xbox console (ask him to do the same)

Go to settings > general > network config

C. If you or him try to play with a different friend. something similar happens? or is this happening with your brother

D. What phone and OS version are you using?

E. Can be a bit dumb, but did you (and him) tried to re-add your brother as a friend inside the game?

Or tell me what did you tried so far to fix this

This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  3. rustogad Win User

Minecraft world transfer.

Wait, is there a way to convert the world into a MCPE world instead of transfering it?
  4. HafidzAlfakhri Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

Hello, me and my friend cant either join each others world. We bought the MCPE from APPSTORE and same version 1.13.0. How to fix this? Because if we cant play together, imma just refund :)
  5. Francia J. Win User

MCPE Not Connecting To Worlds:

Hi OriginSource, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly reset your network connection by restarting it along with your mobile device.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Micecraft cross platform child account not working

You would have to connect to Xbox Live to play together. So the answer is yes, All local LAN Xbox's need Xbox gold to play together.
    I'm not sure this correct... All LAN hosted worlds should not require Xbox Live to play. It's only over the Xbox network that this is required.

Just make sure your PC network is set to PRIVATE and not PUBLIC, but there is an open support case for this exact problem with the Xbox One version:

[MCPE-60667] Xbox One cannot join LAN games - Jira (mojang.com)
Thema:

Joining worlds on MCPE

1. Joining worlds on MCPE - Similar Threads - Joining worlds MCPE

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...: i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world,but it disabled again when i am in the world 9ac51a62-5170-430f-95f3-830dc5d027ac
  6. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  7. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  8. Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory: My cousin recently switched the Minecraft word I and some of my other cousins play on to a realm. Ever since then, every time I join I’m at the original game spawn with no inventory. I’ve had this...
  9. My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t join my MCPE world when they got new WiFi.: We tried to use different Xbox accounts, uninstall minecraft but they were still unable to join my world. We both have the same version too. Whats odd is that they can join other peoples world...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86