Joining the frustrations

Discus and support Joining the frustrations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have same problems as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slipmack61, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. slipmack61
    slipmack61 Guest

    Joining the frustrations


    Have same problems as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw {CV:bFj8usvHT024gtPk.41.2}

    Money back please or fix it.

    :)
     
    slipmack61, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Frustration

    @Dufful

    Or you wait till game is fully downloaded like some of us do
     
    Listed mia 510, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Frustration

    I am glad I have not purchased these games, seems like the devs/companies really messed up. You think it might be better to go to their forums and give some feedback?? Microsoft did not make these games, and I think both games are hosted by their own company
    servers.
     
    Burnin TODI, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Joining the frustrations

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Joining the frustrations

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. ClanWhatClan Win User

    Joining friends game xbox1

    Why is there a "join game" option if I HAVE to invite the person to the xbox party first, then they can join the CoD lobby. I'm with GoodWrench it's beyond frustrating!
  7. ChaoticOfficial Win User

    Can't Join Game

    I have the same issue. Random people can join but people from my Xbox Live party or friends list can't join my session. Frustrating.
  8. joedratnol Win User

    Can't play Halo with my son when we played together previously...

    Thank you. That certainly worked, but only for 1 day.

    Today it does not allow him to join me or me to join him again. This is very frustrating as it clearly should not be happening.
  9. FU5I0N uk Win User

    could anyone please invite me to the beta ?

    I would love a invite, getting really frustrated with not being able to join in some party's :(
Thema:

Joining the frustrations

Loading...
  1. Joining the frustrations - Similar Threads - Joining frustrations

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  10. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...