Joining the chorus of unhappy players

Discus and support Joining the chorus of unhappy players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Taptiles and Minesweeper have been unavailable to me for 2 days now/ please sort out your support issues 4129af98-1d69-431a-8900-1d436dcf1dcf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParEnvelope9583, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. Joining the chorus of unhappy players


    Taptiles and Minesweeper have been unavailable to me for 2 days now/ please sort out your support issues

    :)
     
    ParEnvelope9583, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. NeDs Mind
    NeDs Mind Guest
    I got booted need help .

    I got booted for joining a party I was very unhappy of this situation Gt:nedsmind I can't use my Xbox live The booters gamer tag was :Tpce Please try to geta hold of this situation
     
    NeDs Mind, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. I've Been Treyarch'd

    [quote user="Lady Eh"] Right now it's a "You guys need to take a break because you're making other players dashboard and cry" probation.







    [/quote]





    I just heard a strange sound. It kind of sounded like a chorus of dashboarders' evil laughter and wrenching of hands.
     
    a tired old guy, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Joining the chorus of unhappy players

    i cant get in to my taptiles or my jigsaw puzzle for the past 4 days it keeps telling me it is no longer available to me and to go to the store I wish they would fix this I don't want to wait 2 weeks and try to catch everything up in one day please fix this
     
    Turtlelover8426, Jul 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Turtlelover8426 Win User

    Joining the chorus of unhappy players

    i cant get in to my taptiles or my jigsaw puzzle for the past 4 days it keeps telling me it is no longer available to me and to go to the store I wish they would fix this I don't want to wait 2 weeks and try to catch everything up in one day please fix this
  6. a tired old guy Win User

    I've Been Treyarch'd

    [quote user="Lady Eh"] Right now it's a "You guys need to take a break because you're making other players dashboard and cry" probation.







    [/quote]





    I just heard a strange sound. It kind of sounded like a chorus of dashboarders' evil laughter and wrenching of hands.
  7. pjameleven Win User

    Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

    For me it's Halo and it's not even close. That chorus of voices gets me every time!
  8. shallrocjake Win User

    Apple TV Edition Connection Problems

    Same problem here, trying to join and get disconnected from server every time. Common get this fixed, unhappy kids :(
  9. Cerebral Paul Win User

    Cheater

    Aside from the repeated advice above, I have a question, which my allow us to expand on the "continue to report" chorus above.

    What game are you having issues with this player in?

    Many games have ways to report them in game, you can also go to the developer site and address it there.
Thema:

Joining the chorus of unhappy players

Loading...
  1. Joining the chorus of unhappy players - Similar Threads - Joining chorus unhappy

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  10. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...