Joining pre game lobbies

Discus and support Joining pre game lobbies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime I or anyone else for that matter tries to join a pregame lobby they are met with ERROR: This friend does not have a valid game session to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoJaNgl3s 187, Mar 1, 2014.

  1. Joining pre game lobbies


    Anytime I or anyone else for that matter tries to join a pregame lobby they are met with

    ERROR: This friend does not have a valid game session to join

    However no problems with joining an active in game lobby.

    Fix this.

    :)
     
    BoJaNgl3s 187, Mar 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Joining pre game lobbies

    Or if you want to complicate it a bit further, go to the xbox home screen and the top left corner there is a little world icon that contains all notifications. Click on that and you will have hundreds of notifications there to choose from with the newest
    showing up first.
     
    Haunted Spider, Mar 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Joining pre game lobbies

    If you know your friend sent an invite, pull up the in-game friends menu, go to the party tab and hit the start button. So hard.
     
    Remedy OmG, Mar 1, 2014
    #3
  4. chemicalsora Win User

    Just a quick question

    Notice the trying to join game at the top of the pre-game lobby before a lobby join. It says the ping number.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

    Joining pre game lobbies

    How about you guys just invite each other and accept the invites? Doesn't seem like that hard of a concept.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

    Joining pre game lobbies

    If you know your friend sent an invite, pull up the in-game friends menu, go to the party tab and hit the start button. So hard.
  7. BoJaNgl3s 187 Win User

    Joining pre game lobbies

    More than half the times the notifications do not pop up. Not the concept in question the fact that the abilityto join a pregame lobby is displayed but doesnt work. I feel this would be a fix that is not that difficult. If not being constructive dont post.
  8. Haunted Spider Win User

    Joining pre game lobbies

    Or if you want to complicate it a bit further, go to the xbox home screen and the top left corner there is a little world icon that contains all notifications. Click on that and you will have hundreds of notifications there to choose from with the newest
    showing up first.
Thema:

Joining pre game lobbies

Loading...
  1. Joining pre game lobbies - Similar Threads - Joining pre game

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  10. How To Join Pre Release Of Flight Simulator 2020

    in XboX Insiders
    How To Join Pre Release Of Flight Simulator 2020: I am a streamer on Twitch (and previously on Mixer before it shut down). My focus in my streams are on flight and military simulation (with 35 years in the Australian Defence force and still...