Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer

Discus and support Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know about to make me banned out of Microsoft and then I said I'm sorry for trying to make hacking the servers of Dance central and trying to make me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FamedFool, Jan 31, 2021.

  1. FamedFool
    FamedFool Guest

    Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer


    I know about to make me banned out of Microsoft and then I said I'm sorry for trying to make hacking the servers of Dance central and trying to make me banned. Some people who have jobs to join Harmonix trying to work hard and fixing the Xbox 360 internet connection. If the people fixed it then the Dance Central servers will make it longer on the Xbox 360.

    And Harmonix Music Systems, will you fix up the problems before the Dance Central servers will get open on the Xbox 360 and trying to make it longer, please?

    :)
     
    FamedFool, Jan 31, 2021
    #1
  2. GrzegorzBak Win User

    Dance Central 3 oraz problem z importem utworow z Dance Central 2

    jeszcze ze strony Harmonix:

    5. TO IMPORT DANCE CENTRAL 2: Select Dance Central 2 Import. Enter the 25-digit code printed on the back of your Dance Central 2 manual. If you accidentally entered this code previously when trying to import the original Dance Central, you don't need to
    enter the code again. Likewise, if you've purchased Dance Central 2 from Games on Demand, simply select Dance Central 2 Import and you'll be taken to the next step without needing to enter a code.


    6. Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the Dance Central Export Pack.
  3. Burst Axe Win User

    Will present Kinect games work in Kinect 2(Xbox One)

    No. They definitely need to bring out a next generation Dance Central though. Quit slacking Harmonix.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Dance Central 1&2 import->3

  5. CarringtonTV Win User

    Rock Band 4

    Very cool of Harmonix to move previously-bought DLC over, like they did with
    Dance Central: Spotlight.

    Now we just need an Xbox One reboot/revision of Dance Dance Revolution to make my day. That has to be in the cards, right? :D
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Importing Dance Central songs to Dance Central 2

    I'm 99% sure that Harmonix stopped the importing of Dance Central 1 songs some time in 2016 ( October rings a bell )
Thema:

Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer

Loading...
  1. Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer - Similar Threads - Joining Harmonix fix

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...