Joining a modded Minecraft server
Discus and support Joining a modded Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to join a Minecraft server that has mods on my PS4 it tells me to download them. I click ok to download them then it starts for a split sec... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Dickson, Oct 8, 2023.
Thema:
Joining a modded Minecraft server
Loading...
-
Joining a modded Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Joining modded Minecraft
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.
in XboX InsidersXbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
How to join the new Disc to Digital program?
in XboX InsidersHow to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available... -
Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider
in XboX InsidersHaving problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to... -
Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server
in XboX InsidersInside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your... -
Why can’t I join my friends world with mods on bedrock
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can’t I join my friends world with mods on bedrock: I’m having trouble while joining my Friends world it has a few add-ons and usually I’m able to join but for some reason whenever I press download required and join it comes up and says (error... -
LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...
in XBoX Games and AppsLOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...: Subject says it all pretty much i do play xbox 360 and pc so im wondering if anyone wants to play destiny or garrys mod or some other game with me just message me if interested guys....