Joinable games show up but aren't joinable.
Discus and support Joinable games show up but aren't joinable. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use the XBOX app on my gaming pc to connect with my family's console ARK servers, but the last month or so the icon shows they're in a joinable game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JRmaiQV, Feb 24, 2021.
Thema:
Joinable games show up but aren't joinable.
Loading...
-
Joinable games show up but aren't joinable. - Similar Threads - Joinable games show
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
How to make our Astroneer servers certified as "preferred", visible and joinable for Xbox...
in XBoX on WindowsHow to make our Astroneer servers certified as "preferred", visible and joinable for Xbox...: Hi, My name is Nico and I work for Pingplayers.com. We are hosting servers for Astroneer on PC and Playstation but we were told by the developers of the game -SystemEra- that we should reach out... -
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...
in XBoX on ConsolesMinecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the... -
New friends list ,joinable games on the side
in XboX InsidersNew friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...