Join Us

Discus and support Join Us in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a discord server that is Multi-Platform, Multi-game, and its sole purpose is for Matchmaking/Groupfinding (whatever you want to call it)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIHNJAHMAHN, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. NIHNJAHMAHN
    NIHNJAHMAHN Guest

    Join Us


    I have created a discord server that is Multi-Platform, Multi-game, and its sole purpose is for Matchmaking/Groupfinding (whatever you want to call it) we are expanding and still really new. Join us, invite your friends, and hopefully we can expand a lot
    more. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

    :)
     
    NIHNJAHMAHN, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Join us

    I am a proud member of the Green FX. We are a clan that that just like to have fun. We have something for everybody. Although we are solely based on the Call of Duty series we are one of the top clans out there. If you are interested in joining message on
    xbl my gamer tag is . Or u can vist our website at www.the greenfx.com
     
    GatheringJewel, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Join us

    there nothing good about a clan i have kicked out of them just i am mental handicap so i the hell with clans
     
    REDLASERNINJA, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. REDLASERNINJA Win User

    Join us

    there nothing good about a clan i have kicked out of them just i am mental handicap so i the hell with clans
  5. Egg KingKwon Win User

    Egg are Recruiting Join Us !!

    Still looking for members..pop over and check us out ! www.theegg.enjin.com !
  6. Egg KingKwon Win User

    Egg are Recruiting Join Us !!

    Ahh man shows I aint been on these forums in a while :(. I'll try post that again :p



    Alrite people if your still looking for a clan try hitting up The Egg Clan. We only play black ops competitively at the moment but the clan play other games like Dirt 3, Full House Poker and Testdrive 2

    On our competitive side we compete in 4 leagues on black ops firstly, WGL SnD – which is a first to 8 rounds on 1 map a week, WGL Mix Mode which is 5 different modes on 5 maps once a week, XBCL’s HC SnD 5 maps first to 4 on each. XBCL’s 3v3 HC SnD barebones
    which has just started and is rather different.

    We are a 16+ UK based clan looking for a few new members to join our Call of duty Black ops team. This is the only game that we play competitively as it is all our members really want to play at this moment. We still play other games on the 360 we just don’t
    play competitively. We are currently at 15 members.

    So if you’re interested why not check us out at
    www.theegg.enjin.com


    Just sign up add a few people and jump in whenever you see us on no need to wait for invites!

    P.S If you need any more information just PM me cheers =)
  7. Immortal Monty Win User

    Console 3 - Join Us!

    loads of gaming opportunities at the moment with our members playing Titanfall, Gears, Battlefield, CoD and more. Why not pop into Console3 and say hi. We are all older gamers and very friendly but not very mature.
  8. Immortal Monty Win User

    Console 3 - Join Us!

    Established in 2010 - There's plenty of gaming nights on the way with Console3 members playing Gears 4 and Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 on its way. So there's no excuse for gaming with randoms when there's plenty of Con3 gaming old timers to join.
Thema:

Join Us

Loading...
  1. Join Us - Similar Threads - Join

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...