Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4

Discus and support Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Phot0 DG, Jun 15, 2015.

  1. RoG Phot0 DG
    RoG Phot0 DG Guest

    Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4


    Hello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We are a multi-platform gaming community, with different brigades for each game. We have
    brigades for PC, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. RoG is a very active community, with around 300 members currently active in brigades. We have many community events hosted by our event staff, a great graphics team, and a great media team. We have both casual and competitive
    players from around the world.

    I am the recently promoted Section General of the Xbox 360 brigades.They include:


    Black Ops 2 - Defiance Brigade

    Advanced Warfare - Hero Brigade

    BattleField 4 - Hellfire Brigade

    Each group has over 20 players from North America. Along with the RoG community events, we have many brigade events as well. We are always looking for more people to join our family! IF you want to join an active community with players
    who enjoy gaming as much as you do, then Revolution of Gaming is the place for you!

    Here are some instructions on how to join:

    Visit our website, RoG Community. Once you get there, you will be able to see a Create Account Button in the top right after clicking on forum.. Make sure that your account
    name is the same as your gamertag, or in game name. Once you have made account, you can view our all the brigades by clicking on the "Join a Brigade" at the top and then selecting "Defiance Brigade" at the bottom. Once your application is accepted, you will
    receive an official welcoming message in your website inbox. I encourage you to explore the Revolution of Gaming website while you wait on your application to be accepted. This gives you a chance to jumpstart meeting people, and see all what RoG has to offer.

    If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to message me on Xbox Live or here. My Gamertag is RoG Phot0 SG.

    Don’t settle for second best, Join the Revolution!


    :)
     
    RoG Phot0 DG, Jun 15, 2015
    #1
  2. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest
    Xbox One Battlefield 4 Platoon

    Why don't you join us in Revolution of Gaming and have over 100 BF4 players on XB1 to choose from? Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4 :D

    Check our info thread.
     
    Inferno20, Jun 15, 2015
    #2
  3. brought season pass downloaded it but no revolution maps??

    I have exactly the same problem? Revolution is in the marketplace but not in the BO2 store??
     
    Killermouse 69, Jun 15, 2015
    #3
  4. RoG Phot0 DG
    RoG Phot0 DG Guest

    Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4

    We're still recruiting! Xbox 1 brigades also are available.
     
    RoG Phot0 DG, Sep 14, 2015
    #4
  5. RoG Phot0 DG Win User

    Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4

    We're still recruiting! Xbox 1 brigades also are available.
  6. Inferno20 Win User

    Xbox One Battlefield 4 Platoon

    Why don't you join us in Revolution of Gaming and have over 100 BF4 players on XB1 to choose from? :D

    Check our info thread.
  7. Killermouse 69 Win User

    brought season pass downloaded it but no revolution maps??

    I have exactly the same problem? Revolution is in the marketplace but not in the BO2 store??
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

    I played the game

    Story must be better than BO2?That was just awful
  9. Zboi28 Win User

    Black Ops 2 Season Pass...store not showing maps

    I have the same issue as Vanb0t 2.

    I have already purchased the season pass for BO2 and today, Revolution DLC is no longer visible when I try to play a multiplayer game.

    Where has Revolution gone??
Thema:

Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4

Loading...
  1. Join the Revolution - BO2, AW, BF4 - Similar Threads - Join Revolution BO2

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...