Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama

Discus and support Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; JOIN ILLUMINATI +27795742484 Secret Society of Online Millionaires Wants You Region: Africa, Europe, Asia, America etc JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD FAMILY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shama Buru, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Shama Buru
    Shama Buru New Member

JOIN ILLUMINATI +27795742484

Secret Society of Online Millionaires Wants You

Region: Africa, Europe, Asia, America etc
    JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD FAMILY TODAY
    (ILLUMINATI)

We are Looking for serious Members and Registration inclusive.
    Are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent on+27795742484 WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
    that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
    power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
    .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
    musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
    in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this world and also
    get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    HOOQ1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
    account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati contact us no call/whatsapp +27795742484

More details: Join the Illuminati Family In Ghana~Accra/Kenya~Nairobi~Namibia ~Windhoek ℰஐ۝த+27795742484 த۝ஐℰ ҉S.AZIM~Harare.

Attached Files:

Shama Buru, Jul 21, 2021
  2. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Don't mind me ...

Arkvoodle says: "Shama-Lama"! For he is Lord of The Sacred Crotch!

See if anyone gets the reference. lol
  3. x2611 GH Pierre Win User

Looking for ppl to play with who have mics

Hi, i am new here. I am from Ghana and i just acquired my xbox one. I have KI, BF4, Destiny and still downloading TitanFall and CODAW and MKX. Kindly add me.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't play multiplayer via xbox live

You need to use the same game version as your friends in order to join their worlds in Minecraft.
  5. Texas Pyle Win User

Unable to Connect in Minecraft

Thanks for the tip but that still didn't work it seems to be the world that is the problem rather than our connection. If I create a new world he can join and I can join any of his worlds no problem. I even reinstalled the game and imported the world
    back in and it's only that world that doesn't work.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Minecraft Friend gets kicked out

Hi,Ali! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you all playing on your world?

Because if you are the host of that world then you need to be online in order for them to join and be active on that world
Thema:

1. Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama - Similar Threads - Join World Order

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...: i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world,but it disabled again when i am in the world 9ac51a62-5170-430f-95f3-830dc5d027ac
  6. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  7. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  8. Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep joining Minecraft world at spawn with no inventory: My cousin recently switched the Minecraft word I and some of my other cousins play on to a realm. Ever since then, every time I join I’m at the original game spawn with no inventory. I’ve had this...
  9. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  10. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ILLUMINATI GHANA Accra

2. illuminati in Accra