Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!

Discus and support Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2022.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!

    /u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Naraka Bladepoint audio

    Hello, Eduardo. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Just so I can understand the situation correctly, when on a party you cannot hear the game sounds and musics?

    And this issue happens with other games too or only Naraka Bladepoint?

    Also, are you running Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

    Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Cruddy horse Win User

    On Xbox PC App games I can't use my microphone to talk in chat apps while ingame.

    Hello Lucas, this is not the issue, all the settings are set to Everyone and this is an adult account has has been for quite some time. Again, this issue does not apply to all games, only a few examples like Sniper Elite 5 and Naraka Bladepoint are having this issue.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Game Naraka Bladepoint not launching

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Evilhny, this error is usually related to some app error when logging in to Microsoft servers.

    Checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  5. Vanessaez Win User

    Game Naraka Bladepoint not working

    Hi Sara S, My name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

    Error Code (0x0) is a generic error that can be caused by a variety of factors, such as hardware, driver, or game software issues.

    Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

    Restart your PC. This may seem like a basic solution, but sometimes it's all that's needed to fix crashing issues.

    Check that your internet connection is stable and that you have enough free space on your hard drive.

    Uninstall and reinstall Naraka Bladepoint. This can fix issues with the game's installation.

    Update your graphics drivers. Outdated graphics drivers can cause compatibility issues with some games.

    Check the Naraka Bladepoint support forums to see if other users are experiencing the same problem. It's possible that someone has found a solution that you haven't tried.

    Contact Naraka Bladepoint customer support. They can give you more help with fixing the problem.

    Specific Steps

    Based on the information you have provided, here are some specific steps you can try:

    Check that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Naraka Bladepoint. If your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, it may not be able to run the game properly.
    Check that your PC has the latest graphics drivers installed. You can download the latest drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer's website.

    Try starting the game in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file and select "Properties". On the "Compatibility" tab, select an earlier version of Windows and click "OK".

    Try starting the game with administrator privileges. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file and select "Run as administrator".

    If you have tried all of these steps and you are still receiving the error (0x0), you may need to contact Naraka Bladepoint customer support. They can give you more help with fixing the problem.

    If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

    Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  6. Ryanhaloguy Win User

    Naraka Bladepoint (Did Not Receive Digital Currency)

    Good Day,

    I'm in the exact situation your in right now. On the same day too, June 26. I managed to contact Naraka's support email and they replied shortly with them forwarding my ticket to a relevant team and advising me not to buy two packs at once. As of right now no other word from them and still no 1280 gold just the 240 gold.

    Perhaps try emailing them and explaining your situation as well? not sure if you already did that but here is the email:

    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!

Loading...
  1. Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview! - Similar Threads - Join NARAKA BLADEPOINT

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...