Join the Grounded Public Test on Xbox or Windows 10!

Discus and support Join the Grounded Public Test on Xbox or Windows 10! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Oct 27, 2020.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    Join the Grounded Public Test on Xbox or Windows 10!

    /u/XIPBot, Oct 27, 2020
    #1
  2. lacrumb Win User

    Swing through Wild Kingdom

    This is the Windows 10 Insider Preview forum. We are testing preview builds not yet released to the public.

    Move to the xbox forum.
  3. lacrumb Win User

    Minecraft Beta

    This is the Windows 10 Insider Preview forum. We are testing preview builds not yet released to the public.

    The forum for the public release of Windows 10 is below.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en_us/windows/forum/windows_10

    This includes Windows previous to Windows 10 also, XP, 7, 8 ,8.1, etc.

    Windows 10 help is found here;

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
  4. lacrumb Win User

    I cant get the Xbox Insider OS builds

    This is the Windows 10 Insider Preview forum. We are testing preview builds not yet released to the public.

    The forum for the public release of Windows 10 is below.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en_us/windows/forum/windows_10

    This includes Windows previous to Windows 10 also, XP, 7, 8 ,8.1, etc.

    Windows 10 help is found here;

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10

    This is also not for mobile devices.
  5. planetRL Iuke Win User

    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

    Hey there planetRL luke!

    Any chance you can try transferring Club ownership form the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to see if there's any change?

    Also, can you clarify if your club is public or private?
    Hi, yeah I've tried the Windows 10 app, Windows 10 beta app & iOS 10 app, but none of them allow me to transfer ownership of this club particularly (tried it with another club as a test and everything worked fine).

    The club is public, name 'Planet Rocket League'

    Thanks.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

    Hello Christopher Davis2,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    We understand that you are interested in playing Grounded in multiplayer mode where you preferred to play in the game's beta version.

    Since you mention you purchased the game through Steam, we would like to provide you this support article shared by the game support: Grounded | Joining Public Test Builds (obsidian.net).

    If the Betas tab is not available to the game, you might need to reach out to the Steam support for assistance. Link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

    Should you have any issues about the Beta release of the game, please use the support use this link: Public Test Bugs & Support - Obsidian Forum Community.



    We hope that helps!



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Join the Grounded Public Test on Xbox or Windows 10!

Loading...
  1. Join the Grounded Public Test on Xbox or Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Join Grounded Public

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Grounded 2 Public Test is now available to join!

    in XboX Insiders
    Grounded 2 Public Test is now available to join!: Try early updates and give your feedback! To participate, you will need to own Grounded 2 OR have an active Game Pass subscription. Check the link for details. submitted by /u/Igbythecat999...