Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest!

Discus and support Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 23, 2024.

  1. Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest!

    /u/GuruKronos, Aug 23, 2024
    #1
  2. Def Oso Win User

    I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!!

    33 yrs old and this excitement is probably on the same level as a 13 yr old girl at a Justin beiber concert. I even talked the wife into joining me to pick it up at midnite. Forza and Bf4 all weekend, should be a fun time.
  3. TRANSFORMERS22X Win User

    The future for RPG's !?

    Everybody needs to check-out "Battle Of The Immortals" MMORGP! It very ADDICTIVE! Come joins-in!
  4. Sword Style Win User

    The future for RPG's !?

    [quote user="TRANSFORMERS22X"]

    Everybody needs to check-out "Battle Of The Immortals"
    MMORGP! It very ADDICTIVE! Come joins-in!

    [/quote]No thanks, I'm good.
  5. Bear Iips Win User

    How fast do you rank up and what rank are you?

    With the double xp weekend i level up like crazy since 9pm yesterday i've gone from level 31, to prestige 1 level 33
  6. Quebra Regra Win User

    Bioware Panel @ Pax

    playtesting?... We have dismissed these claims. ;)
Thema:

Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest!

Loading...
  1. Join The 33 Immortals Weekend Playtest! - Similar Threads - Join Immortals Weekend

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  10. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...