Join our family! :)

Discus and support Join our family! :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm in an amazing community called XGN. If you're looking for a place to call home, fellow like minded gamers on at all times, or a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiffxny, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. Tiffxny
    Tiffxny Guest

    Join our family! :)


    Hello everyone. I'm in an amazing community called XGN.

    If you're looking for a place to call home, fellow like minded gamers on at all times, or a place to build and grow friendships you're in luck.

    I personally play R6S, B03, Overwatch, and many other games. I am on all weekend long, at all hours of the day/night!

    There is always someone on to party up with or just chill in a party with.

    If you're interested in joining or would like more in depth information feel free to message me.

    GT: XGN Tiffany

    :)
     
    Tiffxny, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. tR Hydro xD
    tR Hydro xD Guest
    ESGN looking for members

    Come join our ESGNPro.com today. Always looking for a gaming family
     
    tR Hydro xD, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. RoG Greening
    RoG Greening Guest
    Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to?

    Join Revolution of Gaming!

    RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: .

    Ill be more than happy to help you join our family.
     
    RoG Greening, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. tR Hydro xD Win User

    ESGN looking for members

    Come join our ESGNPro.com today. Always looking for a gaming family
  5. itz Wifey Win User

    GEN3X Gaming is recruiting!!!

    Our tournament was a success and our first place winner won 4000 MP and 1 year of COD Elite Premium. Come join our family for your chance to win cool prizes! We have contests going on RIGHT NOW! Come join!

    www.gen3x.net
  6. caseyo3 Win User

    barred from inviting or accepting family group requests

    until we are in a family group we cannot have parent accounts, my husband and i cannot alter anything on our sons account as parents as the family group feature isnt allowign us to join as a family group and even when we were joined, we were unable to alter region or date of birth for our son because he is 'underage' in the uk where his region is set, so have to wait 2 years before tis changeable
  7. SE7N DAYS GRACE Win User

    Looking for a social clan.

    www.guardiansofgaming.forumotion.co.uk

    I'm on daily as well and we will have you laughing and having a good time ...... that's a promise :)

    Feel free to add me and join our family :)
  8. Blur Titan Win User

    How do I leave an Xbox One family as a child?

    what you guys need to do is sign in as our current parent and and DELETE yourself from thier family but keep in mind you have to have adult account all ready and you have to join another adults family if your under the age of 18
Thema:

Join our family! :)

Loading...
  1. Join our family! :) - Similar Threads - Join family

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Can’t send invitation to join family group

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t send invitation to join family group: I’m trying to add my daughter to my family group and it won’t send the invite. It keeps saying try again. 13d26c9f-09ba-463d-a5a6-677818fe8453
  8. Someone joined my family and made purchases then left the family. How do I prevent this...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone joined my family and made purchases then left the family. How do I prevent this...: Someone joined our Microsoft Family, made purchases, and then left. How do I prevent this from happening again? I already changed the password and cancelled the card, but what do I need to do with...
  9. Can't leave family group to join Its her boy's Minecraft SMP

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't leave family group to join Its her boy's Minecraft SMP: I'm trying to join a Minecraft SMP but it's saying I cannot so I checked my microsoft account and discovered that I'm in a family group so I followed a guide and tried this: Microsoft Account >...
  10. Error joining account.microsoft.com/family/home

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Error joining account.microsoft.com/family/home: Whenever I join the site account.microsoft.com/family/home I get an error message showing "Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: h0MfHzLVG0W7RGBp.32.48"...