Join our brand new clan!! ASG

Discus and support Join our brand new clan!! ASG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazedmichfan, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. Join our brand new clan!! ASG


    Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo but we are wanting to expand once we get more members! We are striving to be a laid back, fun, mature
    gaming community. We are hoping that you come check us out and be apart of something new! You will find all the info on our website! You can Email me at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and my gt for xbox is .
    I hope to hear from any of you guys soon! Home - ASG clan - Enjin

    :)
     
    Crazedmichfan, Mar 6, 2014
    #1
  2. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    ASG CF

    All Stars Gaming or ASG is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan/Team. We specialise in Fifa, Fifa is in our heart and Fifa is what we know.

    ASG is 18+ UK Clan, due to connection and timing issues, we don't accept players from the USA, unless you can prove there is no problems with those issues.

    ASG was set up with idea of having dedicated Fifa players, committed to playing, improving and being the best in their particular roles. We have vast experience in the clan world, having come from previous clans to form ASG.

    We ocompete in various online fifa cubs leagues and are looking to improve our squad.

    So if you feel you are interested in joining a Clan and you are over 18, then head over to our site.

    Home - All Stars Gaming - Enjin
     
    danmonkey, Mar 6, 2014
    #2
  3. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    ASG CF

    All Stars Gaming or ASG is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan/Team. We specialise in Fifa, Fifa is in our heart and Fifa is what we know.

    ASG is 18+ UK Clan, due to connection and timing issues, we don't accept players from the USA, unless you can prove there is no problems with those issues.

    ASG was set up with idea of having dedicated Fifa players, committed to playing, improving and being the best in their particular roles. We have vast experience in the clan world, having come from previous clans to form ASG.

    We compete in various online clubs leagues and are looking to improve our squad.

    So if you feel you are interested in joining a Clan and you are over 18, then head over to our site.

    Home - All Stars Gaming - Enjin
     
    danmonkey, Mar 6, 2014
    #3
  4. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    Black List Gaming is recruiting competitive and casual players!!!!

    Check out our new site and join our clan.

    www.blacklistgaming.org/forums/
  5. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

    Clan PBndJ is recruiting more active members.

    Few new members added today. Come join our fun clan!
  6. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

    Black List Gaming is recruiting competitive and casual players!!!!

  7. Killn The Drama Win User

    Looking for a good QS/KF Clan.

    There is a place for for you to do your clan recruiting it can be found here at the Clan Discussion forum.

    This is a great place for if you are looking to join a clan or start fresh and create a brand new clan so you can start and get you clan rolling or join a team.

    Please try to keep all clan discussion in the the thread listed above.

    Thank you.
  8. NMXU Win User

    Join Our Clan!!!

Thema:

Join our brand new clan!! ASG

Loading...
  1. Join our brand new clan!! ASG - Similar Threads - Join brand clan

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...: I have just bought a brand new x series and followed the setup on my Xbox app every thing goes well until I have to join my phone with the Xbox for it to join my Wi-Fi and I keep getting to try...
  10. Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London: Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K We're running a new night on...