Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!!

Discus and support Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , My clan on COD Ghost is named NOOB Winners. Its a clan for all outcasts that are not wanted by other players of a higher caliber. If your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FluffyDude13, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. FluffyDude13
    FluffyDude13 Guest

    Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!!


    Hello , My clan on COD Ghost is named NOOB Winners. Its a clan for all outcasts that are not wanted by other players of a higher caliber. If your looking for a clan that will not turnyou away or make fun of you because your not that good plz come join my
    clan . Im the leader and im not that great at this game but I don't suck eather. im just normal and having fun.

    :)
     
    FluffyDude13, Feb 24, 2014
    #1
  2. LKDxxKiller
    LKDxxKiller Guest
    Clans Advanced Warfare

    Hi, I am looking to start/Join a clan on COD Advanced Warfare. Comment if you have a clan I can join for COD Advanced Warfare or if you want to start a clan for COD Advanced Warfare. Gt: LKDxxKiller
     
    LKDxxKiller, Feb 24, 2014
    #2
  3. BUFFALO V
    BUFFALO V Guest
    JOINING A CLAN

    MY NAME IS AND IM LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN ON COD GHOSTS FOR THE XBOX ONE HIT HE UP @ GAMERTAG IF YOU NEED PLAYERS.
     
    BUFFALO V, Feb 24, 2014
    #3
  4. AscendedFreak Win User

    Toxic Beauties(Females) & Beasts(Males), a laid back, active and relaxing clan. Join us now!

    I'm 35 and have a microphone. I'm mainly a CoD: Ghosts player on XB1. I have Titanfall, but I don't play it much. I'm looking for a clan of fun loving people to join up with. I do like to win, but it's not my main goal. I would like to join a clan that's
    won a few CoD: Ghosts clan wars.

    Do you know what division you are in Clan Wars and how many wars you have won?

    My entire clan went over Titanfall and MW3, leaving me as the only active player.

    Thanks.
  5. DHO COD Clan Win User

    Dads Playing Call of Duty Ghosts

    What a long weekend! Time for more COD Ghosts! Join our Clan!
  6. Msgd94 Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    We've won the first two clan wars on COD: Ghosts. Come join us and win the 3rd one with us!
  7. Siege Style Win User

    Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players

    I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website
  8. OgN GodOfWAR Win User

    Looking for a clan

    My clan OgN might be a good option for you as we support COD Ghosts and BO2 and were starting to play WOT so if you are interested in joining message my gamer-tag and well see how it goes :)
Thema:

Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!!

Loading...
  1. Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Join Small COD

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...