JOIN IND TODAY

Discus and support JOIN IND TODAY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xKiddFrost, Dec 31, 2013.

  1. xKiddFrost
    xKiddFrost Guest

    JOIN IND TODAY


    As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to bring you the news of a new gaming community coming to Xbox Live on January 1st!

    We are revolutionizing gaming communities this year and our goal is to bring a new era to the typical gaming communities. For those who have been around this world for a while, you have probably heard of the KSIs, XGC, MEA, and many others to come onto
    the scene in the past years. While they are all very successful, they are also very old-school. We are looking to change that.

    As for all you new guys looking to join your first official gaming community; look no further. We are bring gaming communities back to popularity and promise to make your experience once in a lifetime, and unforgettable.

    Industry Gaming (IND) is the first major community to not only bring you a family of gamers, but to take gaming to a whole new level. Industry is an entire empire. We specialize in web hosting, graphics designs, tournament hosting, and also are openly
    recruiting for our gaming community positions. We are truly taking gaming to a whole new level.

    Contact us today to get more information about this great community. Not only will you meet like-minded gamers, but you will learn and develop many of life?s essential skills and traits. With our very talented and experience staff of over 10 officers,
    we promise to make this a perfect opportunity for you.

    Just think, this is only the beginning. We are still working on opening more branches in IND, so join now to get a ticket to the top, because you won?t want to be left at the bottom. This is a revolution. This is a new era.

    Check us out at http://ind-gaming.com

    P.S put "IND Frost" as your referrer

    any questions message me on xbox my gt is ""

    :)
     
    xKiddFrost, Dec 31, 2013
    #1
  2. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today.

    Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we are young, we have highly experienced leaders and dedicated members. IND supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 players. We play almost every game out there.

    I like to keep these recruitment threads short and to the point. We want YOU! So join today!

    How to join:

    - Register at www.ind-gaming.com

    - Remember to use IND Klutch XD as the referral code

    - After you registered post an application to join!

    It's that simple, not sure still? Be sure by checking our website!

    Thanks,

    IND Staff
     
    vS Klutch, Dec 31, 2013
    #2
  3. IND is recruiting! Join today!

    Don't forget about IND Social either! This is a social media network website just for IND members! It's a program to let members get to know one another in the community like never before! We are changing the way gaming communities work, and are the start
    of a new era. Feel free to check us out at
    http://ind-gaming.com
     
    xMPx EVOLUTION, Dec 31, 2013
    #3
  4. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    We are growing daily! Check us out at www.ind-gaming.com
  5. vS Klutch Win User

    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    Looking for new members everyday! Come and check us out today!
  6. Isohlation Win User

    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    What is the age minimium and maximum?
  7. vS Klutch Win User

    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    Join today! We are always looking for new members! :)
  8. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

    IND is recruiting! Join today!

    We are gaining many valuable members daily! Come check us out and apply to join today. We also have GFX, Media, Sales, and Broadcasting teams! Don't miss out on the fun.

    http://ind-gaming.com
Thema:

JOIN IND TODAY

Loading...
  1. JOIN IND TODAY - Similar Threads - JOIN IND TODAY

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. IND is recruiting! Join today!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    IND is recruiting! Join today!: Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today. Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we are young, we have highly experienced leaders...