Join Fortnite Crew Problem

Discus and support Join Fortnite Crew Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alyssa Porter, Jul 5, 2022.

  1. Join Fortnite Crew Problem


    Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my room, she couldn’t get it to work either. Please fix the issue epic games. Or at least tell me if I am doing something wrong?

    :)
     
    Alyssa Porter, Jul 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Join Fortnite Crew Problem

    Hello, Alyssa. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    May I know if you are trying to subscribe to the Fortnite Crew online or on the console?

    And would you please share the exact message that you receive when trying to subscribe to it?

    Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    fortnite crew

  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Fortnite Crew Profile Address

  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    The fortnite crew pass for fortnite will not let me pay for it.

    Hi LukeStoffel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If you are trying to renew the subscription

    They are investigating an issue where some Fortnite Crew members are not receiving their V-Bucks and appear inactive despite renewing their Subscription in January. Because this is an ongoing issue, you will be temporarily unable to resubscribe to the Fortnite Crew if your subscription expired or canceled for any reason. Check out the Fortnite Status page for updates.

    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  6. steph williams Win User

    Fortnite crew

    Hi thank you for responding! Yes epic sorted the problem and my kids now have their vbucks and Fortnite crew is restored
Thema:

Join Fortnite Crew Problem

Loading...
  1. Join Fortnite Crew Problem - Similar Threads - Join Fortnite Crew

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Why can I not join Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming beta. It says that this title is currently...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming beta. It says that this title is currently...: [img] This is the issue image 2b98b3ca-a2e0-46e1-ad46-744722e8a184
  8. Unable to ready up or join a game in Fortnite, any ideas? Playing on Xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to ready up or join a game in Fortnite, any ideas? Playing on Xbox series s: Experiencing issues playing Fortnite on Xbox series s. Unable to ready up or join a game. Any ideas? 31757c46-cfaf-4353-8371-ccf52b26973a
  9. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b