Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14!

Discus and support Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Apr 21, 2021.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14!

    /u/XIPBot, Apr 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Layfette Win User

    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 and 2 (XBOX)

    PSO will return trust me....PSOR is already working on that..

    But the new PSO game release coming up that your talking about is called PSO2 and its on the PC and PS Vita, they are doing beta testing right now.

    I can give you the link w/ instructions so you can sign up. (in Japanese for the PC for beta,)
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Absolutegaming league

    Season 13 finished and season 14 sign ups closed.

    new league for new members sign ups open head over to the site
  4. Cptn CraigW Win User

    any UK players received their MOH early access keys yet?

    major wtf. although it may still be 48 hours closed beta so we may not be losing out on time.

    has anybody signed up to the GOW3 beta, or remember the BC:2 beta? is this wait/ disorganised mess common in beta's?
  5. Kingcuz Combine Win User

    Mixer MixPot February 5, 2019 Xbox Inside

    People say it may take up to a week for codes to come through, but the Division 2 Closed Beta starts tomorrow.
  6. DBurleson Win User

    Heists this year?

    8 days 11 hours played online. I think you are much more "into it" than a lot of other people are. Hopefully world of tanks comes out before next year. lol. Where you part of the closed beta? I joined it in early July..still no release date in sight.
Thema:

Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14!

Loading...
  1. Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14! - Similar Threads - Join early sign

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  10. Join the PC Gaming Preview today and try out features early!

    in XboX Insiders
    Join the PC Gaming Preview today and try out features early!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]