Join a Dominate crew today.

Discus and support Join a Dominate crew today. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are looking to Join a very dominat and competive crew, add me on the XBOX 360 my GT is xPERFECTIONX08, we have been known to dominate lobbies... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by condorman90, Mar 13, 2014.

  1. condorman90
    condorman90 Guest

    Join a Dominate crew today.


    If you are looking to Join a very dominat and competive crew, add me on the XBOX 360 my GT is xPERFECTIONX08, we have been known to dominate lobbies and litterally shut them down, please if your interested in being on a winning team add me, and me and the
    4 other commisoners will get to the recruiting process. Im not the leader just a Commisoner trying to bring in more fresh talent.

    Enjoy everyone and happy gaming.

    :)
     
    condorman90, Mar 13, 2014
    #1
  2. XMURDERDOGGX
    XMURDERDOGGX Guest
    JOIN A GTA V CREW TODAY

    Currently recruiting for a new crew called the VINEWOOD VAGRANTS. We will be a no holds barred type of crew. We will be involved in all aspects of GTA online. Heists Robberies Races Sports General mayhem Cruising in gang colours and cars The VINEWOOD VAGRANTS
    will run Los Santos and do whatever it takes to make that happen. On a side note though this will be a chill group of people who ultimately want to have fun and enjoy GTA for the amazing game it is. Search for the crew on rockstar social, anyone and everyone
    is welcome. Follow this link to join the ranks! Newswire - Rockstar Games
     
    XMURDERDOGGX, Mar 13, 2014
    #2
  3. NAPALM DEAF
    NAPALM DEAF Guest
    Scottish Crew looking for members.

    Scottish Crew looking for members to join Scottish Ultraz

    Only just started today.

    Looking for fair play gamers that dish out a good slapping if its required. Go Hard or Go Home!

    Join us!

    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/scottish_ultraz
     
    NAPALM DEAF, Mar 13, 2014
    #3
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

    Calling All Low Level Players

    I joined a new crew that's way different from any crew I have been in, complete domination to everyone on the game lol but I still like doing missions a little more though. not for the money, just to help the ones who need it.
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

    The Lost MC 3 Now Recruiting!

    when I look at joining a crew now days, I am looking at what does that crew has to offer, or what does that crew do that is different from other crews. not how much money can this crew make me, or much rp can I get with this crew. your crew is called the
    lost mc 3 right? but what is the main thing about your crew? hanging out? certain way yall dress? a crew that focuses on missions? racing crew? biker crew?

    feels like people are just making crews just to be leaders now days. I don't care to be the leader since im always working, but so far, there is one crew that im happy with, the Detroit domination crew. now I just need to find a crew that role plays cops
    and robbers and the robbers actually stop
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

    New to this

    well its good to know that the crew is well, when I was in it, it was like.... Im not even going to say, no need to bring up the past, but it sounds to me that the crew is shaping up to be the best. I on the other hand, do not have time for a crew. Ill join
    different crews and stuff like that to see what theme people have for there crew or what they all do, and so far, the best one I have joined is this one domination crew, but I had to leave it because there was a girl there, and my wife didn't want me talking
    to here lol woman right, yea, I know. wish I could find a good crew or team that just does missions though. not for the money, but for the fun. and not the same mission either, but every mission we can find, even if its a team missions
  7. DyreWulfe Win User

    Charity eSports FLAG Tournament

  8. Ractus Win User

    Im looking to make a Flags Team

    lol, I was trying to edit....didnt catch it in time

    Im going to be rollin my crews over to core domination, hopefullt workin with the qualifiers for LA, you and Old Man are more than welcome to join me, but tell that Old Ghost he has to carry some AA
Thema:

Join a Dominate crew today.

Loading...
  1. Join a Dominate crew today. - Similar Threads - Join Dominate crew

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...