Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

Discus and support Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenoitBlanchard, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for download (what I'm finding there is the list of those puzzles
    I have NOT downloaded). All I have are those puzzles that came free upon the initial installation of the game. What happened? And how can I fix this?

:)

BenoitBlanchard, Aug 8, 2020
  2. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
  3. FoldupWaif898 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw not running right today.

Very fed up. Microsoft Jigsaw mostly doesn't load at all, sometimes it does and wants to download a free app, which then fails to load. It won't let me sign in. This is all very frustrating.

Plus, on the rare occasion it does load, most of the puzzle collections I have already downloaded do not show. I am not a premium user.
  4. OK Fowl Win User

jigsaw puzzles won't download

5. ITALSUNSHINE76 Win User

Bought Puzzles Wont Download

HELLO I CAME ACROSS YOUR FORUM QUESTION ABOUT MICROSOFT JIGSAW. I ALSO JUST USED GOLD TO BUY A COLLECTION OF PUZZLES BUT IT WON'T DOWNLOAD. DID YOU RECEIVE ANY SOLUTIONS TO YOUR ISSUE? I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX , SO I CAN DOWNLOAD PUZZLES.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
  6. BreadedCandy20 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw issues

The same thing happened with me with the London collection. I hit download, it took my coins and it started downloading and stopped 3/4 of the way. So now I'm out 5100 coins and no London jigsaw puzzle.
Thema:

Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

1. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles - Similar Threads - Jigsaw won't let

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  3. Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge won't update to current date or month. It's stuck in March

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge won't update to current date or month. It's stuck in March: Hello Community! My Microsoft Daily Jigsaw Challenge is in the wrong month and possibly year too. How can I get it to start in the current month? I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows...
  4. MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load: When I choose a puzzle and how many pieces I want, it loads. But then when the advertisement should start, I only get a black screen and the white circle. One suggestion I read said to let you...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  6. Why won't microsoft jigsaw install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't microsoft jigsaw install: I own the game, and have been playing it happily for many years, with only the occaisional problem. When I tried to open it yesterday, it refused to sign in. I looked through the support (with...
  7. microsoft jigsaw won't let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw won't let me play: I downloaded the fireworks puzzles completed them and now nothing works. Keeps telling me to go to the store. NOTHING WORKS! 0c6c2aea-f055-41ca-9ce1-6492d0412bfe
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sing in.: WHY WON'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS? eeb3d7a1-160b-4e4d-8607-ce16a0164fab
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!: Microsoft jigsaw won't let me sign in to my current status. All I can access are 2 puzzles and shows 1500 coins. I have every puzzle, almost 300,000 coins and Premium Service. This is on my...
  10. First off, let me say Thanks for fixing Bingo! BUT, now lock beaker in Jigsaw won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First off, let me say Thanks for fixing Bingo! BUT, now lock beaker in Jigsaw won't load.: Lock breaker in daily challenge won't load in. Both other challenges are fine, but lock breaker hangs up about 1/8th of the way loading and throws me out of Jigsaw completely. Any fix?...