Jigsaw Premium keeps crashing

Discus and support Jigsaw Premium keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a subscription to Jigsaw Premium. I have a problem that goes back to March 2017. If you go back to the forums starting on 28 March 2017,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmonyDax, Sep 5, 2017.

1. EmonyDax
    EmonyDax Guest

I have a subscription to Jigsaw Premium. I have a problem that goes back to March 2017. If you go back to the forums starting on 28 March 2017, you'll find that I wasn't the only person who had this problem. It was widespread.

I'm able to purchase and download new puzzles. When I complete one, the program crashes me back on my desktop. I reload the program and it comes up in the main screen. From there I navigate to the puzzle set I was working, and I've been given credit
    for completing the puzzle.

I’ve un-installed and re-install Jigsaw. I lost all of my puzzles. I can reload previously worked puzzles for free. I can rework previously worked puzzles without crashing. Only new puzzles crash on completion.

Since March I’ve been using a work around. I work a puzzle, let the program crash, work another puzzle, etc.

So I’ve been ignoring it until last night. The program comes up to the main screen, shows me signed in, sits there for about five seconds, then it’s gone and I’m back on the desktop.

:)

EmonyDax, Sep 5, 2017
  2. jackUX
    jackUX Guest
    jigsaw will not load

jigsaw will not load and keeps crashing

jackUX, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Jigsaw crashing

Jigsaw keeps crashing every few minutes. This has been going on for weeks and getting worse. PLEASE FIX OR EXPLAIN.

UppityTripod167, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  5. Cookiebeep Win User

Last Update has Ruined The Game

Ads once again freezing and crashing Jigsaw AND Sudoku
  6. Gamer0364 Win User

loss of Jigsaw premium features

I'm now in the same boat. I purchased the premium Jigsaw features a week ago, and today my premium features disappeared. Will try my luck with support and see what happens.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Jigsaw premium

8. MateusFontana Win User

jigsaw ..premium

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, the community doesn't have this kind of information, you can ask this directly to the game support, since it's one of Microsoft's casual games, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting.
Thema:

1. Jigsaw Premium keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Premium keeps

2. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....
  3. Jigsaw Premium Edition - Where are the first time solve bonus points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Premium Edition - Where are the first time solve bonus points?: What happened to the "first time solve" bonus points for Jigsaw Premium? I'm not getting bonus points anymore. 649de91d-48e4-46bf-b512-e089ec980a63
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for a very long while! When I pick a puzzle to do I used to get 1320 gold bars, now it only pays me 600 gold bars when I finish it. I've finished several...
  5. Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...: Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for? 924dbed9-6a15-4da5-a650-b70332af0246
  6. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted: My premium version of Microsoft jigsaw is corrupted 8d61e178-fe73-49e6-91e9-1ecf1640956c
  8. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?...
  9. I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...: I recently bought a new laptop and when signing in it has the same email address, etc however, my Premium status did not transfer over and I am not sure why since it supposedly is all linked to...
  10. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?: Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After...