Jigsaw Premium Edition - Where are the first time solve bonus points?

Discus and support Jigsaw Premium Edition - Where are the first time solve bonus points? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to the "first time solve" bonus points for Jigsaw Premium? I'm not getting bonus points anymore. 649de91d-48e4-46bf-b512-e089ec980a63 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sandy C 1955, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Sandy C 1955
    Sandy C 1955 Guest

What happened to the "first time solve" bonus points for Jigsaw Premium? I'm not getting bonus points anymore.

:)

Sandy C 1955, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sandy!

Sorry to hear about what happened. If you have issues with in-game points, please directly contact the Microsoft Casual games support through here https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-... for them to investigate the issue and assist you better.
  3. Schuey19 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Xbox theme?

The premium theme from the platinum edition bonus disc.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  5. Euderma Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I too have this problems, started a day or two ago. Problem exists on both my W10 desktop and W10 Surface Pro 3 PC. I have the Premium version for $9.99/year. Uninstalled on both machines and cannot re-install on either machine, Download starts and when
    license is acquired the same error message show up again. Hey Microsoft, time to fix this. I have downloaded Jigsaw Premium Puzzle from the store until the XBox Jigsaw gest fixed. If not fixed soon, forget this MS game, very disappointing as it is not the
    first time I have issues with this MS Jigsaw puzzle game.
  6. DFlannagan10 Win User

when will the the maps drop on tues

^ - You're somewhat right. Elite Premium Members will get Terminal tomorrow with the other drops. It'll then be released to all for free on Wednesday. Just a little bonus for being Premium.

Edit: Looks like you beat me to it! :(
Thema:

1. Jigsaw Premium Edition - Where are the first time solve bonus points? - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Premium Edition

2. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for a very long while! When I pick a puzzle to do I used to get 1320 gold bars, now it only pays me 600 gold bars when I finish it. I've finished several...
  4. Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...: Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for? 924dbed9-6a15-4da5-a650-b70332af0246
  5. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: When is Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw ever going to function properly without continual aggravation every single time I just want to do a puzzle during a break? I spend my entire break...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription corrupted: My premium version of Microsoft jigsaw is corrupted 8d61e178-fe73-49e6-91e9-1ecf1640956c
  7. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?...
  8. I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just changed to a new laptop and my premium Xbox games Solitaire, Mahjong, and Jigsaw...: I recently bought a new laptop and when signing in it has the same email address, etc however, my Premium status did not transfer over and I am not sure why since it supposedly is all linked to...
  9. How to get premium status in solitaire after paying for it in Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get premium status in solitaire after paying for it in Jigsaw?: I paid for ad free gaming (premium) when I was playing jigsaw but it apparently did not transfer to Solitaire. How do I get it on all platforms? 504be243-6d34-4a01-838d-52959694b232
  10. Jigsaw läuft nach Premium-Update garnicht mehr [Edit - Translation] - Jigsaw does not work ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw läuft nach Premium-Update garnicht mehr [Edit - Translation] - Jigsaw does not work ...: Hallo Leute, seit 6 Monaten lässt sich das Spiel Jigsaw kaum noch starten. Ich habe gedacht, dass es an der Werbung liegt, und auf die Premium Version upgedatet. Nun läuft das Spiel garnicht...