Jigsaw not recording play record

Discus and support Jigsaw not recording play record in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played every game this month, but MS Jigsaw shows that I have played nothing. I just finished all three games for the day, logged out and back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DementedTech414, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Jigsaw not recording play record

I have played every game this month, but MS Jigsaw shows that I have played nothing. I just finished all three games for the day, logged out and back in, and they were all showing unplayed.

What is the problem and when will it be resolved?

:)

DementedTech414, Nov 19, 2017
  2. legal

Hi there, do you mean recording your game play?

-

If so, no it's not illegal to record your gameplay. Whether that be through a capture card or just recording your TV with a camera.

DigitalAssassin, Nov 19, 2017
  3. R0KMUNKY
    R0KMUNKY Guest
    TV recorder

Hi

I'm looking for a tv receiver/recorder that will work well with xbox one. Not interested in recording game play but has to record tv including series link. Would like to control it all using xbox including using voice control for changing channel and recording
    if possible.

Can anyone suggest something please

R0KMUNKY, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Hernandez262 Win User

Turn off auto record.

In Madden 15 it records plays that are not even worth recording. It even records when the other team scores. Please make it an option to turn auto-record off.
  5. BenHsieh Win User

11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

After deleting and re-installing the app, previously bought puzzles are now downloadable without needing to pay again. Completion records was retained. Jigsaw Jam Pack 2 and 3, if previously unlocked by completion rather than gold bars, will need to be purchased
    with gold bars again to unlock, though completion records are retained. Note to all who downloaded the update and ran into problems in previous post.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Headsets - is it my console or am I doing something wrong?

Can you try recording a voice message with your headset. You don't have to send it, just record some noise and play it back. Does it record noise here?
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

legal

Hi there, do you mean recording your game play?

-

If so, no it's not illegal to record your gameplay. Whether that be through a capture card or just recording your TV with a camera.
  8. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

It would be cool if you could rename the xbox

Obama record that, cr*p record that, damn record that, muffin record that, WIFE record that, LOL name a few
Thema:

Jigsaw not recording play record

1. Jigsaw not recording play record - Similar Threads - Jigsaw recording play

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...