Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

Discus and support Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for? 924dbed9-6a15-4da5-a650-b70332af0246 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuaneJohn, Nov 29, 2022.

1. DuaneJohn
    DuaneJohn Guest

Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for?

:)

DuaneJohn, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can manage it by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/services, once you’re there simply click manage and then cancel.
  3. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  4. }JK{ Win User

Jigsaw

I had my hopes up that it would get fixed. I have tried everything... to the point where I uninstalled all of microsoft store and reinstalled the xbox app and jigsaw. So frustrating because I paid for this and I can't enjoy it. Also paid for puzzles and
    I can't access them since they were deleted when I uninstalled jigsaw....

Funny enough it still knows that I paid for premium.... even though it won't connect. How does it know? Even told me on a computer I never had it on before and wasn't signed into the app.

Just in case any microsoft support people read this far I'll answer all your initial questions: Yes I am connected to the right account. Yes I did a cleared cache. Yes I tried turning it off and on again. I followed every troubleshooting thing out there
    and it won't work!
  5. Maximiliano R Win User

Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

He says it can't be canceled if it's not paid.
    This is understood, but in the application it clearly says that the 18 is renewed, not the 11.
    Also just going to cancel today, 12 of the same month, you open it on the 18th, and why would I have to pay 3600 clp?
    And what happens if I don't pay it? If the 18 is renewed and the silver is not there, everything is erased, I can not use something or what?
  6. daniellespradbury Win User

Tried to take advantage of promotion, was charged a full price

The deal is advertised on my xbox i paid the £1 no problem for 3 months it was clear that i was only to he paying the £1 or i wouldn't have gone through with it, it was only a couple of hours later that the extra payment came out of my account i can cancel the £1 subscription but it doesnt show the £10.99 payment to cancel which is why i think its weird or a scam
Thema:

1. Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium... - Similar Threads - Jigsaw junk everything

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...