Jigsaw gold is gone

Discus and support Jigsaw gold is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometime last Thursday/Friday after I purchased the latest collection (Barns), my total gold changed from more than 500000 to about -316000. I solved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotsoPC53, Sep 5, 2017.

1. NotsoPC53
    NotsoPC53 Guest

Jigsaw gold is gone

Sometime last Thursday/Friday after I purchased the latest collection (Barns), my total gold changed from more than 500000 to about -316000. I solved some puzzles yesterday and got the total to around -314000, but it was back up above -316000 today. Is
    it possible to get back the missing gold and have the account keep any additions? I didn't notice any issues with any of the other games.

:)

NotsoPC53, Sep 5, 2017
  2. hatmac
    hatmac Guest
    MS Jigsaw history gone

Got new laptop, signed into everything but all gold bars gone and all jigsaw history with exception of 2 collections. How do I get my history and gold bars back?

hatmac, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Why are my gold bars reducing

I've been playing jigsaw for some time and had accrued a very healthy stack of gold bars, suddenly my total has gone negative and every puzzle I play reduces it further. What is going on please?

SpringRhino1833, Sep 5, 2017
  4. PennyMilly Win User

Missing jigsaw collections

Have you tried reinstalling the game?
    Yes but most of my jigsaw have gone
  5. DuneFan Win User

0x87DD0005

Me too along with Microsoft jigsaw not giving gold & freezing! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG
  6. SWEETLITTLECAT Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I got the same problem, but only with Jigsaw. Minesweeper, Mahjong, Solitaire and Word Games are working just fine, but Jigsaw can't connect to Xbox live and I have a different amount of gold and lost my whole library. Tried reinstalling, but to no avail...
  7. WebsterWeb Win User

MS Jigsaw history GONE!!!

I have exactly the same problem: all my downloaded puzzle packs and all my points (something like 60 or 80K!) are gone after MS Tech Spt reinstalled Windows on my machine. Isn't one of the advantages of the could that you are not supposed to lose things
    like this?
  8. GaryNobody Win User

Microsoft jigsaw gone again

Hi Gary,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
    Brad, I am not on facebook. I am not on twitter. I abhor social media except quora and youtube. All I want is my games back and the 110,000 points I accumulated. Also the my collections of jigsaw puzzles which went from about 40 or 50 puzzles down to 3. I
    am 80 years old and only want my jigsaw back with the games and points I have earned.
Thema:

Jigsaw gold is gone

1. Jigsaw gold is gone - Similar Threads - Jigsaw gold gone

2. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  3. How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...: My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP c235e4af-a8f7-48ed-acf5-2346a962b969
  4. microsoft jigsaw......gold bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw......gold bars: I have 170,000gold bars but can't seem to buy any new jigsaws with them ! Any ideas ? 75a2b44c-9fc7-40ba-b99d-ffc57a36e5d5
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing gold bars.: I had 50,000+ gold bars in microsoft jigsaw and they are all gone. Why? 7b27228d-1687-4411-900e-1fa31fae2cd3
  6. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  7. Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Is there any purpose for the gold bars awarded when a puzzle is completed other than buying a new puzzle collection? 1e46b8c9-ea4d-485d-9739-e5f277caa7f7
  8. Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared.: At one point 430,000 gold disappeared. Where are the .... I had over 1,000,000. Christian db0c77c5-c054-4e25-a987-f18de56aa831
  9. missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing gold bars and collections in microsoft jigsaw: I have MIcrosoft Jigsaw puzzles the premium version on Windows 8.1. It has been freezing when trying to open for several days. Tonight I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now I am missing...
  10. daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenges and gold bars for Microsoft Jigsaw: I have tried your suggestion of resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Jigsaw apps and I still cant do any daily challenges and the gold bars are not being added to so the daily challenges cant be...