Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.

Discus and support Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times and contacted support three times. I have also deleted all windows updates from around the time the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricMerling, Jan 28, 2023.

1. EricMerling
    EricMerling Guest

Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times and contacted support three times. I have also deleted all windows updates from around the time the problem first occurred. I have been playing this game for 8 years, so I am not new to how it works. Very difficult to see what a dark colored puzzle piece looks like when I only have dark background colors to work with. Help!

:)

EricMerling, Jan 28, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi EricMerling,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community forums. I hope you are doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have issues with your Jigsaw game. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

As I've looked up on your profile here in the community, I found your previous related threads. And upon further checking, this issue was a known issue on the application itself. I just found on the article a new release regarding this issue and it was an update from January 19, 2023. On the article it was stated that there was an available fix that was released.

Now to address your concern, please proceed in updating your Jigsaw game and as well as your Windows system. Based on the update, you will need the latest Windows Operating System to continue enjoying the game.

Please refer to this article here: KNOWN ISSUE - I’ve lost puzzles or gold bars in Microsoft Jigsaw. (UPDATED: 1/19/2023) – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

If you still have issues after all the updates, I would suggest to contact Jigsaw Support for further assistance. Please click on this link here: Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

Hope it helps.

Best regards

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option

Did you have premium?

I ask because I can't see any thumbnail view and there is only 4 colors available for me too. I think the thumbnail view and the other background colors are available only for premium users or they are not available anymore.
  4. Georges C. Win User

background color background on microsoft jigsaw

5. Syth Blitzman Win User

Does gaming make you nauseous when playing?

I personally have not had that problem. But one of my friends would get that problem whenever we played Dead Island together at his house, due to the constant shifting of the background and the bright background colors. You could try changing the FOV (Field
    of View) in the options of games if it is presented or maybe changing the brightness if it is due to lights. Hope this helps in some way!
  6. nickdoesamerica Win User

My xbox one dashboard went black, no wallpaper.

Yeah mine just lost the color and background image in the dashboard
Thema:

1. Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color. - Similar Threads - Jigsaw game months

2. I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?: I have a Microsoft gaming account, It is under the name Arcadian Goose 20 I think, yesterday when I went to do a puzzle I could not get it to come up and it was trying to use a defunct email...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?: This just started a few days ago. e59169e3-c5a4-41ed-b730-462d0d5cbc1d
  4. Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game: Hello all, Does anyone know who I can contact for a freezing and crashing problem with Microsoft Jigsaw (premium subscription)? I have logged 2 tickets a month apart with no response. I have...
  5. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  7. Lock Breaker Game in Jigsaw Daily Challenge is Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lock Breaker Game in Jigsaw Daily Challenge is Broken: Today's LOCK BREAKER daily challenge is broken; does not give enough moves to finish the game and a wrong placement on the first piece makes you exit and go back in and try again. YOU ARE SUPPOSED...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw game suddenly thinks I'm offline. All the other games know that I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw game suddenly thinks I'm offline. All the other games know that I'm...: I am DEFINITELY online, but Microsoft Jigsaw, (which I've had for quite a long time) has been saying that I need to connect to the internet. I have several of the other Microsoft games (Mahjong,...
  9. jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw game: jigsaw game will not load, black screen comes on when ad should appear 33e8bcd0-545c-4e45-a9da-3dd9bfc03881
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw casual game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw casual game: Microsoft casual jigsaw game wasn't fully loading. Upon talking to a technician he suggested I reinstall the game. I asked him if by doing so I'd loose all my gold bar reward points and he said he...