Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game

Discus and support Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Does anyone know who I can contact for a freezing and crashing problem with Microsoft Jigsaw (premium subscription)? I have logged 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GillDavies1, Apr 17, 2023.

1. GillDavies1
    GillDavies1 Guest

Hello all,

Does anyone know who I can contact for a freezing and crashing problem with Microsoft Jigsaw (premium subscription)? I have logged 2 tickets a month apart with no response. I have spoken with Microsoft Technical help who said it was an Xbox problem. Spoke with Xbox who said it was a Microsoft issue. Where do I go next? Even offered to pay money to purchase a newer version. No luck. I have run the troubleshooter (no issue found), uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing fixes it. Really love Microsoft Classic Jigsaw and hate that every game locks up and crashed either whilst working on it or when I finish a jigsaw at the expert level every time I play. Please help!!

:)

GillDavies1, Apr 17, 2023
  2. GillDavies1 Win User

Thank you for responding again, I appreciate it.

How do I report this bug to the developers?
  3. GillDavies1 Win User

Only on Microsoft Jigsaw and mostly on Grandmaster level, although experienced on Master sometimes. This happened after I upgraded to Windows 11. I have sent a report to

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and had received a ticket number but have had no response. I put in another request a month after the first and have a new number. Perhaps someone will respond this time.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to know about what happened. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

Does the issue only happen to that particular game? How about your other Microsoft Casual games?

The official support channel for casual games is on this link https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  5. Rostom L Win User

Bugs may occur or may not occur to other users regardless of their device operating system. It's a case to case basis. Therefore, it would be best to report the issue for the developers to investigate and fix the issue. Hopefully it's gonna be fixed on their next update.

Thank you by the way for your patience and time here in the community.
  6. GillDavies1 Win User

I had wondered if it was an incompatibility issue with Windows 11? But it has also happened to a friend who is not on Windows 11, and I have seen other identical issues in other forums. Perhaps I need to get a cheap older computer on Windows 10 or earlier while I am waiting for the bug fix. I really like Classic Jigsaws!

I hope the fix is released soon. Thanks for responding. By the way, the bug interferes with the display of 'percentage complete' when you reopen Jigsaw after a crash - not a simple bug to fix.
Thema:

1. Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game - Similar Threads - Jigsaw freezes crashes

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...