Jigsaw daily challenges will not download last 4 days (4 - 8th Jan 22)

Discus and support Jigsaw daily challenges will not download last 4 days (4 - 8th Jan 22) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jigsaw challenges will not always download since 4th Jan 22 c2b92581-11a4-4081-ba88-9b559e3f5d7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angela Lishman, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Jigsaw daily challenges will not download last 4 days (4 - 8th Jan 22)

Jigsaw challenges will not always download since 4th Jan 22

:)

Angela Lishman, Jan 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. Please see the answers for frequently asked questions about Microsoft Casual Games titles on Windows devices, iOS, and Android. Microsoft Casual Games FAQ | Xbox Support

If you're still having problems playing your game, visit the game’s community page to ask questions and get additional support from the Microsoft Casual Games team. Find the game’s page below:

Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)
  3. BreezierGiant26 Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

I have not been able to download the Microsoft Jigsaw game daily challenges since Sept 30. I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 different times & it still will not download the daily challenges.
  4. UndoingStraw0 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

Unable to download most of the Daily Challenges for the entire month of November. Most days in the calendar just show the "dots in a circle" waiting symbol. going to a particular day and clicking on Jigsaw Jammer goes to the download screen but the download
    status bar only goes so far and then stalls. Where do I look? Others in the family have no problem downloading and playing Daily Challenges on this same computer running Windows 10
  5. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  6. DianeCatalano Win User

My MS Solitaire Collection in W10 no longer functions

Haven't been able to load the Daily Challenges since Jan, 15th. Have uninstalled, ran reg. cleaner, shut down, then rebooted and installed several times and no luck. Have ran the troubleshooter several times no luck. Gone to Microsoft help sites followed
    their advice no luck. Can play Jigsaw and Sudoku Daily Challenges with no problems. When I got into Solitaire the top row of the games there is only pictures for Klondike and Spider. Can click on the daily challenge, takes me to the daily challenge, click
    on any of them and it won't load. Have let it sit on that page up to 30 minutes and no luck. I'm frustrated!!!!!
Thema:

1. Jigsaw daily challenges will not download last 4 days (4 - 8th Jan 22) - Similar Threads - Jigsaw daily challenges

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?: This just started a few days ago. e59169e3-c5a4-41ed-b730-462d0d5cbc1d