jigsaw dailly challeng

Discus and support jigsaw dailly challeng in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wat is er toch telkens mis met de dailly challenge van jigsaw, hij werkt enkele dagen en dan kan hij terug niet downloaden, dat is nu al van november... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlamorousLime66, Jan 23, 2017.

1. jigsaw dailly challeng

wat is er toch telkens mis met de dailly challenge van jigsaw, hij werkt enkele dagen en dan kan hij terug niet downloaden, dat is nu al van november 2016 en ook sudoku begint niet te kunnen downloaden.

het wordt tijd dat er eens aan gewerkt wordt

Mod Translation:

what's still always wrong with the dailly challenge of jigsaw, it works a few days and then it will not download again, which is already in November 2016 and sudoku does not start to download.

it is time that there is even working on

:)

GlamorousLime66, Jan 23, 2017
  2. PeggyJane
    PeggyJane Guest
    Some daily challenges never open

New month, already there's a daily challenge which shuts Jigsaw down, every time.

Challenges for Oct4: can't open Lock Breaker, animation runs for ~5sec, Microsoft Jigsaw crashes. repeat ad nauseam.

PeggyJane, Jan 23, 2017
  3. jigsaw won't download

Why won't jigsaw challenges download?

OLD DADDY PING, Jan 23, 2017
  4. jigsaw dailly challeng

Hey there GlamorousLime66,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

jigsaw dailly challeng

Hey there GlamorousLime66,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  7. LucentPanic85 Win User

Jigsaw daily challenge reward does work

Sorry, but Jigsaw daily challenge reward does not work.
  8. Sooupper Win User

Some daily challenges never open

Jigsaw works get on Desktop, but never loads daily challenges of Surface Pro
  9. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
Thema:

jigsaw dailly challeng

1. jigsaw dailly challeng - Similar Threads - jigsaw dailly challeng

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes after almost loading: The app crashes (just shuts down without any error message) after about 30 seconds. I can get as far as selecting Classic Jigsaw, selecting my partly completed puzzle and either seeing the...