jigsaw closing

Discus and support jigsaw closing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for a couple weeks every time i finish a puzzle ms jigsaw closes.. i have to reopen classic jigsaw to play next puzzle . i get credit for puzzle but no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dadwarwick, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Dadwarwick
    Dadwarwick Guest

jigsaw closing

for a couple weeks every time i finish a puzzle ms jigsaw closes.. i have to reopen classic jigsaw to play next puzzle . i get credit for puzzle but no gold . now yesterday jigsaw worked as it should with time/gold window and back to puzzles i'm doing for
    one puzzle . and now it shuts down at the 3 puzzle types window . some one please fix these issues. i have 1,100,860 gold and don't want to start over.

:)

Dadwarwick, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Kiba10022015
    Kiba10022015 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing

Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing when I try to load puzzles or daily challenge - this is a new behavior.

Kiba10022015, Sep 17, 2017
  3. MoonRock49
    MoonRock49 Guest
    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

Jigsaw Puzzles won't load properly, when I finish a puzzle I don't get gold bars and it keeps closing out. FIX IT !!!!

MoonRock49, Sep 17, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

jigsaw closing

OK Fowl, Sep 27, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

jigsaw closing

6. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  7. SquarishKnot298 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
    You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
  8. bi girl Win User

Jigsaw puzzle closes

Program shutting down is a big problem with the daily challenges. After completing a puzzle, it shuts down and does not check off the puzzle as completed.
  9. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
Thema:

jigsaw closing

1. jigsaw closing - Similar Threads - jigsaw closing

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad: Whenever Cooking Diary is the ad I can no longer close the window to get to the Jigsaw daily challenge game. 67fb1bf8-d882-4f3e-b5a5-8f63569095a0
  6. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  8. Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...: What can I do to stop this from happening? 48a4a894-2ca3-4490-8abf-1e689d1922ee
  9. Jigsaw close while loading commercial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw close while loading commercial: Hello...., I start Jigsaw and when i choose a puzzle there is first loding a commercial.During the loading Jigsaw stopped. Why? 6d4ead78-5ada-4ae0-8abd-7f109f32c0b5
  10. Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????: I play for a while and since a few days, when I open the game and I want to play, the game not loaded and close himself.... What can I do? Thx 53a1061c-dc86-4d9e-9ec7-2fb44812e680