Jigsaw close while loading commercial

Discus and support Jigsaw close while loading commercial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello...., I start Jigsaw and when i choose a puzzle there is first loding a commercial.During the loading Jigsaw stopped. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlukiestShelf48, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Jigsaw close while loading commercial

Hello....,

I start Jigsaw and when i choose a puzzle there is first loding a commercial.During the loading Jigsaw stopped.

Why?

:)

FlukiestShelf48, Dec 14, 2016
  2. microsoft jigsaw, cannot do the daylies sinds jan 2

The jigsaw of the day wil not open when the commercials starts it just closes.

This is no fun

WholesaleCape05, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Jigsaw disappears

When I open Jigsaw it disappears when the commercial is starting!

OdorlessRat6904, Dec 14, 2016
  4. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  5. IllFish1 Win User

since last update I can't get the daily challenge for jigsaw and solitaire new world challenge

Same problem over here...

I can't open the daily chalenges. its start loading but automaticly closes jigsaw.

other things seem to work normal.

the other microsoft games are working normal (minesweep, solitair, mahjongh)
  6. WizardAir495139 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire

I have the same issues when the KMart commercial plays, I open a daily challenge and commercial starts then finishes and poof game closed!
  7. OK Fowl Win User

jigsaw closing

8. MollySmith5 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Same thing for me. It is getting really bad! Usually I would close out of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app, and restart it, then Jigsaw would open. Now it takes a half dozen or more times. It is truly becoming unplayable. This morning
    I have a puzzle at 36% complete, and I've been trying for about an hour to load Jigsaw to finish it to no avail. My PC is a beast, so it is not that my machine is under-powered. Also Jigsaw erases my progress of completed puzzles arbitrarily. So damn frustrating!
    This can't be that hard to fix. I think it has to do with the app loading an advertisement during these rotating circles thing.
Thema:

Jigsaw close while loading commercial

1. Jigsaw close while loading commercial - Similar Threads - Jigsaw close while

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad: Whenever Cooking Diary is the ad I can no longer close the window to get to the Jigsaw daily challenge game. 67fb1bf8-d882-4f3e-b5a5-8f63569095a0
  7. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw: New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  9. Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...: What can I do to stop this from happening? 48a4a894-2ca3-4490-8abf-1e689d1922ee
  10. Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I open jigsaw, the game close itself ????: I play for a while and since a few days, when I open the game and I want to play, the game not loaded and close himself.... What can I do? Thx 53a1061c-dc86-4d9e-9ec7-2fb44812e680