Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared.

Discus and support Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At one point 430,000 gold disappeared. Where are the .... I had over 1,000,000. Christian db0c77c5-c054-4e25-a987-f18de56aa831 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristianSturm1, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared.

At one point 430,000 gold disappeared.

Where are the ....

I had over 1,000,000.

Christian

:)

ChristianSturm1, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Lost points in both Jigsaw and Jackpot

Yesterday I had 430,000 or so points on Jigsaw and today I am showing over negative 50,000.

A few months ago I lost over 1,000,000 points in Jackpot.

What happens, and how do I get my points back.

Been on with support for over half hour, they sent me to you.

Thanks, Sandy

TalkierPack59, Aug 7, 2018
  3. tennisri1
    tennisri1 Guest
    Download

I downloaded Gardens from the Jigsaw Collections and even played one or two.

But it has disappeared and no longer shows up in Classic Jigsaw or Downloadable puzzles.

tennisri1, Aug 7, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Aug 7, 2018
  5. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest
    Hello Diddl2000, for this type of issue you need to contact an agent directly via phone at 18004myxbox(18004699269) so the agent can pull up your account and investigate.

Halo Pro, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Halo Pro Win User

Hello Diddl2000, for this type of issue you need to contact an agent directly via phone at 18004myxbox(18004699269) so the agent can pull up your account and investigate.
  7. {Parity} Win User

8. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Gold rewards in Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Hey friends, ive never heard of microsoft jigsaw puzzles, and gold points, can you tell me s little about this please?
  9. DrewBorrett Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Not fixed yet! I'm luckier than you two since my coins/points haven't disappeared ... yet ... which is a relief since I have just shy of 40,000 of them ... but Jigsaw crashes every time I try to load the downloadable collections to select new collections.
  10. {Parity} Win User

Disappearing jigsaw puzzles

Thema:

1. Jigsaw. At one point 430,000 gold disappeared. - Similar Threads - Jigsaw point 430

2. Get rid of Jigsaw ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of Jigsaw ads.: Jigsaw works just fine, but for years I have paid the fee to eliminate ads. Now suddenly that does'nt work. When I click on Upgrade, a window appears that lets me choose a monthly or yearly fee,...
  3. How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i sync log off mode data for microsoft jigsaw to logon mode.: I have been playing Microsoft jigsaw for few years. I recently noticed that when I log in to my xbox account, my downloaded puzzles and progress data played in logged off mode are lost....
  4. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  5. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  6. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  7. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  9. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  10. point deducted in jigsaw download no puzzels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    point deducted in jigsaw download no puzzels: what is the solution to this problem ? 102bbd43-7416-46cd-b535-99d82656e9dc