Jigsaw accessability

Discus and support Jigsaw accessability in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have always accessed games through Microsoft Solitaire -- Solitaire, Bingo, Jigsaw, etc. For some reason, now I can't access Jigsaw -- it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DebbieChadwick, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Jigsaw accessability

I have always accessed games through Microsoft Solitaire -- Solitaire, Bingo, Jigsaw, etc. For some reason, now I can't access Jigsaw -- it keeps telling me I am not signed in when everything else works! What is the problem please?

:)

DebbieChadwick, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  3. RipplyJet715 Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

Today I was not able to access Jigsaw at all.

When I click the icon the program screen show but nothing happens.

Does anyone know what I can do?
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

I suggest https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  5. MJeff1 Win User

Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

I spoke with a support person who was very nice and attempted to help, but he was unable to determine why it wasn't working. I kept trying every day to see if it worked, and deleted and reinstalled it a couple of times. On day 15, it opened, even though
    I hadn't done any interventions in the several days before that. It worked perfectly for two days. Today, it appeared that it had stopped again. When it stops, I usually leave in open to that startup page for a while, and in the past, it was still stalled
    even after several hours. When I came back to it today after about 10 minutes, the app had opened. When I clicked on Daily Challenges, it didn't open at first, but after about 30 second it opened, and the specific game opened without any delay. All of the
    other games I use (the four Solitaire games, Word Games, and Mahjong) work perfectly and I have never had an issue of them not opening. Just Jigsaw.
  6. HeartlessPizza2 Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001

Same thing happened to me with Jigsaw. Suddenly no access. I've searched for fixes, chatted with agents, rebooted, ... everything I can think of. Still no fix. Hoping someone responds with an answer.
Thema:

Jigsaw accessability

1. Jigsaw accessability - Similar Threads - Jigsaw accessability

2. I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?: I have a Microsoft gaming account, It is under the name Arcadian Goose 20 I think, yesterday when I went to do a puzzle I could not get it to come up and it was trying to use a defunct email...
  3. How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...: My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP c235e4af-a8f7-48ed-acf5-2346a962b969
  4. Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?: Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these? This is a recurring problem. I have "purchased" many puzzles and cannot see any of them [img]...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option: Microsoft Jigsaw for PC. Since the last Windows 10 update, I can no longer access the light background option nor can I see the "Thumb Nail" view of the puzzel. 3dcdb1a6-a8a1-42b0-9f17-d3e18c50c859
  6. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles: Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for...
  7. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  8. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  9. Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.: A Screen does pop up and tells me that my Prime is valid and expires 12-18-2018. What so I do to repair this. c2fa81ee-99b7-44ce-bea3-a623e4de0f60
  10. JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.: why can't I access this game anymore.? It says that I need app Xboxliveapp - 1297292166. How do I get this app? You ought to leave clues along with the message that says I need it. Earlier I...