JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

Discus and support JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why can't I access this game anymore.? It says that I need app Xboxliveapp - 1297292166. How do I get this app? You ought to leave clues along with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebtlessSine488, Sep 21, 2017.

1. JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

why can't I access this game anymore.? It says that I need app Xboxliveapp - 1297292166. How do I get this app? You ought to leave clues along with the message that says I need it. Earlier I had to create a new account this AM; don't know why. I even
    spent money again to upgrade to premium user. I just want to do a jigsaw puzzle. what's the problem?

:)

DebtlessSine488, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Access denied

I tried to get onto the link and got 'access denied' too. Then received an email welcoming me as a 'novice' user!!!! I suppose using Microsoft for 6 years does make me a novice lol

gracedavidson, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Fiddling again

I have just been denied access to Micrososoft jigsaw again, although i am supposed to be " owner " of the subject.

I sincerely find that you do have a problem and that you are fiddling along the best you can.

EntwinedToe0056, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Brian Garrard Win User

Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?

Our account is our responsibility. How am I to take responsibility for my account if I’m being denied access to it? If someone can deny access to it that means they have power over it which also makes them responsible. Thanks for reaching out but the question was aimed towards requesting help for this issue that many, many people have faced and continue to face. Blaming the user isn’t productive nor is it customer service also I have received no updates since creating this account to the changes of account recovery and why.
  5. HassanB Win User

Why was i denied D:

Hello,

You can be denied for any reason, no forum support agent can just make you an Ambassador. If your application was lacking or if you've had enforcement action taken against you within the last year this could be one of the many reasons. If I'm not mistaken,
    you cannot reapply to the program for a period of 1 year after you've been denied.

Sorry, they don't have to actually tell you the reason why you were denied.
  6. JL718 Win User

Question below

I attempted to refund the second time only a few days after New Years, January 4th or 5th, so that’s not the problem. It seems that they just don’t let you attempt to refund something again after being denied.
  7. JudyCS-879C827A-9611 Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Still no response or support from Microsoft/Xbox regarding this issue (taking consumers' money and denying them access to purchased collections), which apparently many, many people are experiencing, judging by the posts all over the Internet. If you can,
    please help get the word out to others to NOT purchase any puzzle collections or otherwise spend money on Microsoft Jigsaw -- they will be throwing money away with nothing to show for it, & no recourse to either recover the products for which they rightfully
    -- and legally -- paid, or for a refund of the money futilely spent with nothing to show for it.
  8. Nikolaus Hoffman Win User

I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to find a license error

I checked that site, the digital deluxe purchase was completed and i am still being denied access.
Thema:

JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years.

1. JIGSAW access denied after being user for many years. - Similar Threads - JIGSAW access denied

2. I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?: I have a Microsoft gaming account, It is under the name Arcadian Goose 20 I think, yesterday when I went to do a puzzle I could not get it to come up and it was trying to use a defunct email...
  3. How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I access Jigsaw puzzle packs that have "disappeared?" All were purchased with GOLD...: My purchased Puzzle packs have disappeared. Specifically Galapogos, State flowers 1, 2 and 3, HELP c235e4af-a8f7-48ed-acf5-2346a962b969
  4. Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?: Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these? This is a recurring problem. I have "purchased" many puzzles and cannot see any of them [img]...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - I can not access the "Thumb Nail" view nor the "light" background option: Microsoft Jigsaw for PC. Since the last Windows 10 update, I can no longer access the light background option nor can I see the "Thumb Nail" view of the puzzel. 3dcdb1a6-a8a1-42b0-9f17-d3e18c50c859
  6. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles: Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for...
  7. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  8. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  9. Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.: A Screen does pop up and tells me that my Prime is valid and expires 12-18-2018. What so I do to repair this. c2fa81ee-99b7-44ce-bea3-a623e4de0f60
  10. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ¦xboxliveapp-1297292166

2. xboxliveapp-1297292166