Jeopardy Game

Discus and support Jeopardy Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a Jeopardy game. I am using these codes, But no matter how I save it don't want to work. 0a29bd1d-f6b8-4588-a1bf-29eb7ac5fb6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DajanaStar, Oct 20, 2023.

  1. DajanaStar
    DajanaStar Guest

    Jeopardy Game


    I made a Jeopardy game. I am using these codes, But no matter how I save it don't want to work.

    :)
     
    DajanaStar, Oct 20, 2023
    #1
  2. RichieB_ Win User

    Jeopardy Game

    Hi DajanaStar,

    Greetings!

    Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

    We understand that you need help with the Jeopardy game you've created. We truly understand how frustrating this can be that you cannot save the code you used for your game.

    For developing a gaming we do have a support website that might help you out with your concern. You will able to see a bunch of tools and steps that might help you to save your codes.

    Here's the link of the support website: Xbox game development - Microsoft Game Dev | Microsoft Learn

    Also you can visit or post your concern here on this forums: Microsoft supported products on Q&A | Microsoft Learn

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

    Sportingly Better

    ------------(JEOPARDY music)--------------
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Jeopardy

    Try to contact the developers of the title, hopefully there are enough people wanting an update and that may prompt them to try to add new topics and answers. I think it was developed by Pipeworks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Jeopardy

    The developers would have to release an update.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    Jeopardy

    If it is the version that was released on 11/7/2017 the developer is Frima Studios.
Thema:

Jeopardy Game

Loading...
  1. Jeopardy Game - Similar Threads - Jeopardy Game

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...