Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Discus and support Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019.

  1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here


    Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol

    Here's our support number: [Mod Removed]

    :)
     
    SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019
    #1
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

    No bro ambassadors have no authority or stock of gold cards that they can give you someone guide you wrong
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

    Think you maybe in the wrong place.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

    this site might help you on how to get free trials https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  5. oBnAo IDiAbLa X Win User

    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

    Hi there,

    Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums. These forums are for support only We don't have any authority for that. There are places that you can check for that but, that place is not here Sorry. Good Luck!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

    Please do not post reference numbers on the forums.They are for support only.

    Not sure why you were told you could get xbox live trials here because that's not true.

    You can find out how to get live trials here
Thema:

Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Loading...
  1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here - Similar Threads - Jefty support told

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...