Jay was a great help thanks

Discus and support Jay was a great help thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; thanks for your help you are kind thanks 290c8c1d-ac03-40ee-a55c-e00e230cafdb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BelovedVirus168, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Jay was a great help thanks

thanks for your help you are kind thanks

:)

BelovedVirus168, Jan 15, 2017
  2. OPEN TRAY?- CLOSE TRAY?

Hello Withdrawm Jay. If you need help could you create a new Thread. Thanks.

The Evil Joker6, Jan 15, 2017
  3. DonDizzz
    DonDizzz Guest
    Problem playing NON disk games...PLEASE HELP

Ok so I got home from work and just was able to play need for speed rivals from ea access all is working great right now..Im dling FIFA 15 right now and I see no reason why it shouldn't work. Thanks again for the help im so happy this is all straightened
    out. It was driving me CRAZY, lol

Thanks Jay

DonDizzz, Jan 15, 2017
  4. The Evil Joker6 Win User

OPEN TRAY?- CLOSE TRAY?

Hello Withdrawm Jay. If you need help could you create a new Thread. Thanks.
  5. JayW_11 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate declined even tho prepaid 12months?

Thank you for the reply. It does indeed say on the link you provided, that I need to resubscribe. I’ll be in contact with BT. Thanks for your help. Jay
  6. adrenalize24 Win User

thanks to XBox technician John for GREAT help!!

Excellent, I know that people complain about the Support staff when they don't fix their issues, so it's always great to see someone giving props where it's due.
  7. DonDizzz Win User

Problem playing NON disk games...PLEASE HELP

Ok so I got home from work and just was able to play need for speed rivals from ea access all is working great right now..Im dling FIFA 15 right now and I see no reason why it shouldn't work. Thanks again for the help im so happy this is all straightened
    out. It was driving me CRAZY, lol

Thanks Jay
  8. eryoung Win User

Supplied HDMI cable question (stopped working)

Thanks Jay!!!!

Take care,

Ed
Thema:

Jay was a great help thanks

1. Jay was a great help thanks - Similar Threads - Jay was great

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  4. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  5. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  6. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  7. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  8. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  9. Hi my name is jay and im looking for gal gmaers for gta to have lots of fun with :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my name is jay and im looking for gal gmaers for gta to have lots of fun with :D: hii :D my name is jay and im a boy looking for female Gamers to have fun with on GTA fff17352-332e-4ca0-ad97-1ff851d41672
  10. Looking for two people to do the Weekly heroic on 28 message HecTic Jay for invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for two people to do the Weekly heroic on 28 message HecTic Jay for invite.: Looking for two people to do the Weekly heroic on 28 message HecTic Jay for invite. 2c429e57-2597-420b-ba0c-4e9c02215b7c