Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...

Discus and support Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, The following settings are correctly set on my friend's account: you can play with people outside of xbox live (Allowed) you can create... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E Lowe1, Jan 22, 2023.

1. E Lowe1
    E Lowe1 Guest

Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...

Hi there,

The following settings are correctly set on my friend's account:

• you can play with people outside of xbox live (Allowed)
    • you can create and join clubs (Allowed)
    • you can join multiplayer games (Allowed)
    • You can add friends (Allowed)
    We are both seeing each other in our friends lists. We are both using Java and we both have the latest version (1.19.3)

I have an active Realms subscription and have successfully invited them to the realm, I can see that as being an Invitation sent in the configuration > People window in Java.

When they open up their Java version, there is no envelope on their screen and when they click on Minecraft Realms button they see a sign saying 'No pending invites' and the advert to buy a realm.

We've both reinstalled the launcher and minecraft, logged out and logged back into our windows / microsoft accounts and we're now stumped! Any and all suggestions welcome.

:)

E Lowe1, Jan 22, 2023
  2. BlueishBird Win User

Java Realms Invite Not Showing Up

Do you have any suggestions for it not working even after making sure all these settings are correct? I can find the envelope only by toggling around with fullscreen mode, and it still doesn't show an invite that should be there.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's amazing and you're very welcome!
  4. Eli Crothers Win User

Hello, thank you for responding. I just tried it on my brothers computer and it works. Thank you. Have a nice day!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Eli, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that your brother's account settings are set to allow for multiplayer. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that the setting on this screenshot that has an arrow is set to allow.

[​IMG]
  6. APRICOT174 Win User

Minecraft realms plus subscription: no option to cancel subcription.

I had another look at the minecraft.net website, again it says that the realm is active, yet shows no option to cancel it. It does show that I had a previous realm from years ago on java edition, so it's likely an issue with the realm I'm currently trying to cancel itself.

I haven't recieved any emails about the realm being renewed from microsoft.

I realised just recently I actually have been attempting to do this all from a different pc from which I purchased the realm on, only to check that device and find that there was still no option to cancel the realm from.
Thema:

1. Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being... - Similar Threads - Java Realms invitation

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  4. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  5. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  6. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  7. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...
  8. Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?: After I put in my payment details to subscribe to the monthly realm server plan, I always get the error: "Something went wrong when processing the order. There can be many reasons as to why this...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem: My friend invited Minecraft Realm server to me, and I played at Realm server for several days. But today, I logged in to java ed but I cannot find the server at the Realm. I attach what I can see....
  10. Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java: I merged my Mojang and Microsoft accounts and subscribed to a java Realm. I played it with my friends for a few weeks, but every few days it would disappear from everyone's realms list. Each time...