java and bedrock deluxe bundle could not be installed and played

Discus and support java and bedrock deluxe bundle could not be installed and played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minefraft java and bedrock edition. the first advocate that helped me found my product in my library and it says bedrock and java bundle... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joy Vlielander, Mar 19, 2023.

1. java and bedrock deluxe bundle could not be installed and played

I bought minefraft java and bedrock edition. the first advocate that helped me found my product in my library and it says bedrock and java bundle deluxe. i installed and after installing it, it only said java edition. not the bundle that i paid for. then to make the situation worst, it wont let me play it. it says use launcher which is already in my library and installed. when i open it, it says to download it. there is no way for me to play the game I PAID FOR. no advocate can seem to help.

:)

Joy Vlielander, Mar 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  3. Mcbloxxer Win User

minecraft installation error

Im trying to play bedrock, but java and bedrock come un a bundle.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

On the Microsoft Store you still are not able to install the Java & Bedrock Bundle?
  5. Lapota Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

My brother got the java +bedrock bundle but he simply did not get java edition.
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the Xbox Gamepass and even though I downloaded the Bundle I can only play bedrock

Hello Zaynedrift,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are having issues playing Minecraft Java after downloading the Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass.

Let us go ahead and work on this together in a timely manner.

Firstly, it is important to note that Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java are two separate versions of the game and require separate purchases. The Minecraft Bedrock bundle with Xbox Game Pass includes the Bedrock version of the game, not the Java version. Also, Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle became available on Xbox Game Pass on November 2, 2021. If you downloaded Minecraft bedrock before this date, it is possible that you may need to take additional steps to access the Java Edition.

Source: Coming November 2, 2021 to Xbox Game Pass for PC: Minecraft Java and Bedrock Editions

Regarding this issue we have, one possible solution is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the Bundle from the Xbox app for PC. This will ensure that you have the latest version of the bundle, which includes both the Bedrock and Java Editions of the game. Once you have reinstalled the bundle, you should be able to launch both editions of the game from with the Minecraft Launcher.

If you have purchased Minecraft Java separately, you should be able to access it through your Xbox Game Pass account. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open the Xbox Game Pass app on your Xbox console.

2. Scroll down to the "My Games" section and select "See all".

3. Find Minecraft Java in the list of games and select it.

4. Click on "Install" to download and install the game on your console.

5. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to launch Minecraft Java and start playing.

If you are still unable to access Minecraft Java after following these steps, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox console. To do this, go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage" > "Clear local saved games".

2. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Java.

3. Check for any available updates for Minecraft Java and install them.

If this does not resolve your issue, it may be helpful to check any known issues or updates related to Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle on Xbox Game pass. You can do this by visiting the Minecraft support page or by checking for updates withing the Xbox app for PC.

I hope this information helps. If you continue experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a reply. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

java and bedrock deluxe bundle could not be installed and played

1. java and bedrock deluxe bundle could not be installed and played - Similar Threads - java bedrock deluxe

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition: I have Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc & when I try to get my free copy java edition it doesn't say "get" like it says it should it says "buy". In the launcher it shows play/install for bedrock...
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...: When redeem show message (Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.) (TokenDescriptionGet-Unreachable...
  7. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...
  8. Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...: Like the title says, I'd like to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection... am I able to purchase it using an Xbox gift card ? 29768152-510c-4529-b0a6-2c1e2e8c8949
  9. I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the...: So like the title suggests, I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the bedrock edition even though i bought both. When i go to the launcher it says...
  10. Minecraft Deluxe. Bedrock And java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deluxe. Bedrock And java.: I did not recieve java it says buy on every page i use microsoft so i cannot use mojang Services to fix this Problem And I would like to get Java Edition. 454cb1a9-7df7-4188-9e30-6cc9e3a5f4fd