Jasper's quick review.
Discus and support Jasper's quick review. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a quick review. I finished Act 3 last night. The story is a time travel experiment goes wrong. Our hero must stop time breaking down while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasperrdm, Apr 14, 2016.
Thema:
Jasper's quick review.
Loading...
-
Jasper's quick review. - Similar Threads - Jasper's quick review
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume
in XboX InsidersPorfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume: Se que no soy el único pero ahora que parece que están escuchando a la comunidad ojalá den en una futura update la opción de quitar el quick resume hay bastantes juegos que dan error debido al... -
Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though... -
Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch
in XBoX Games and AppsFable 3 Jasper talking Glitch: Sorry for asking the community or support.i am hoping xbox support can look into this problem. Jasper is one of my favorite characters in fable 3 and I know people have found a way to resolve the... -
Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2: Hello i have some question i experiencing a problem of my xbox 360 consoles since i brought it when i playing GTA V on disc 2 it's something appearing a graphics glitch annoying my GTA V disc 2 is... -
Jasper not talking and Sanctuary unusable glitch
in XBoX Games and AppsJasper not talking and Sanctuary unusable glitch: Pretty self explanatory, Jasper stopped talking and now i cant change weapons or clothes and whatever, ec2d2da4-4e12-4bfa-9c01-a93f9bc3abbb -
Xbox 360 Jasper Power Supply making huge noise.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Jasper Power Supply making huge noise.: Ok, so my Xbox 360 Jasper Power Supply is making a huge noise from the moment I turn my console on. Any way to fix this? I can't seem to find a place to buy official adapters, and my service... -
Xbox 360 Jasper or slim?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Jasper or slim?: Ok techy peeps, question for you. My trusty falcon xbox 360 is starting to freeze more frequently now, so am looking to replace. Not in the market for an xbox one or ps4 yet, so do I buy a...