Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage

Discus and support Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass for PC (I live in Japan, and pay in Japnese yen). Some games ( for ex roller drome, Gotham Knights, Remnant 2) show up on gamepass pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by タケ デイビット_函館, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage

I have gamepass for PC (I live in Japan, and pay in Japnese yen). Some games ( for ex roller drome, Gotham Knights, Remnant 2) show up on gamepass pc with a link to install, but then show up as unavailable in the app game page. Is this normal?

:)

タケ デイビット_函館, Nov 30, 2023
  2. タケ デイビッã Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today. If you are experiencing issues with games not appearing in your Xbox Game Pass library, there could be several reasons for this. Here are some possible solutions: 1. Check your purchase history: Ensure that you have purchased the game and that it is associated with your account. If you have purchased the game, but it is not appearing in your library, try restarting the Xbox app or your device. 2. Check your Xbox Game Pass subscription: If you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription, ensure that your subscription is active and that the game is included in your subscription. 3. Check your region settings: Ensure that your region settings are correct. If your region settings are incorrect, you may not be able to access certain games. 4. Check your device compatibility: Ensure that your device is compatible with the game. If you are trying to access the game on a device that is not compatible, it will not appear in your library. 5. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, you may experience issues with games not appearing in your library. 6. It’s possible that these games are no longer available on Xbox, or they may have been removed from the Xbox Game Pass library. I hope this helps.
    Thank you brilliant. Yes, all my account info is correct and my subscription is active. I am using the latest windows 10 update. I even used the repair function of gamepass, log out, logged in again. I am able to download and play other games, but some just are "not available", like roller drome and remnant 2. I understand that some games may be unavailable depending on the region, but then why would it be advertised on the main gamepass PC page ?(see screenshots). When I click on it and open my gamepass app, it says "not available".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you are experiencing issues with games not appearing in your Xbox Game Pass library, there could be several reasons for this. Here are some possible solutions:
    1. Check your purchase history: Ensure that you have purchased the game and that it is associated with your account. If you have purchased the game, but it is not appearing in your library, try restarting the Xbox app or your device.

2. Check your Xbox Game Pass subscription: If you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription, ensure that your subscription is active and that the game is included in your subscription.

3. Check your region settings: Ensure that your region settings are correct. If your region settings are incorrect, you may not be able to access certain games.

4. Check your device compatibility: Ensure that your device is compatible with the game. If you are trying to access the game on a device that is not compatible, it will not appear in your library.

5. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, you may experience issues with games not appearing in your library.

6. It’s possible that these games are no longer available on Xbox, or they may have been removed from the Xbox Game Pass library.

I hope this helps.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Got xbox game pass for PC and unable to download Wolfenstein II.

Probably the game is momentarily unavailable. Since the gamepass on the pc is in beta mode, I think it will be solved soon.
  5. LeighWoods Win User

Rise of nations

I have exactly the same issue on the Xbox app on PC.

It says included in gamepass but then tries to charge me £14.99 to download it?

If it isn't included in gamepass then it shouldn't be advertised as such.

I even spoke to support last night and the guy had no clue other than telling me the game wasn't on the gamepass list he had.. how can that be? yet its still being advertised as such?

False advertising and very misleading!
  6. munkyxtc Win User

Max the curse of brotherhood

The game was only supposed to be free in Japan; the banner advertising the game and the website were inadvertently updated to all regions.
Thema:

1. Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage - Similar Threads - Japan gamepass game

2. Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?: I was trying to access the Gaming Cloud from Japan on my PC but I got a message of unsupported country. Whereas it is stated on the website Japan is a supported country. I am a bit disappointed...
  3. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  4. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  5. My Xbox won’t connect to internet after moving from America to japan

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to internet after moving from America to japan: I just moved to Japan from the United States and am trying to connect to Japanese wifi. My phone is able to connect but my Xbox is not. The connection is wireless and I don’t have an Ethernet...
  6. Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought Xbox series s and it's for Japan only can I use it in Egypt?: The power outlet in Japan is 100V 60Hrz and in Egypt it's 220V 50Hrz.. do I need power converter? 15bb0c82-a1bb-4063-97cc-d8bf7a18d134
  7. Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s Japan to Europe/Indonesia: hello, I'm from Indonesia.. I want to buy Xbox series s Europa (2 round plugs) because this EU version has the same plugs as in my country, but it's out of stock.. and there's only the Japanese...
  8. My account on Xbox is getting Japanese prices when I'm not actually in Japan

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on Xbox is getting Japanese prices when I'm not actually in Japan: I have set my account to be in my country on Microsoft, but for some reason it does not transfer that info to the Xbox app. So it shows the Japanese prices of everything, meaning I can't set my...
  9. Xbox Series X in Japan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X in Japan: Hello! I am planning on moving to Japan for a year. I was curious if I would need a voltage converter for my Xbox Series X or not. My phone and iPad seem to be fine, but accidentally frying my...
  10. Official release in Japan, when?

in XboX Insiders
    Official release in Japan, when?: I moved to Japan and I can no longer stream via my PC (unless I use a VPN). I have the beta test for the Android app but was wondering if there is an expected date for an official launch in Japan....