James

Discus and support James in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre-order a xbox series s console it says pending how long will it take for them to change my card bda796ba-b882-4b2b-960d-feb0e15956fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustGanja4200, Nov 1, 2020.

1. James

I pre-order a xbox series s console it says pending how long will it take for them to change my card

:)

JustGanja4200, Nov 1, 2020
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

James Kidd

Ah ok. Yea I have never been to UK even though all of my ancestors are English and Scottish/Irish. I am wondering more what accent Edward has. The way he uses 'mate' a lot he could be mistaken for Australian like me but I know Australia wasn't even founded
    back when this game takes place.
  3. xCHEMISTx Win User

James Kidd

[quote user="A5H RED"] It's not anything like a cockney accent though! After the first line spoken she sounded like a twenty something woman from up north! [/quote]

Eh guess it shows how much I know about mother England anymore. Been many generations since my family lived there. So you think he sounds like a Scottish women?
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

James Kidd

Interesting lot these Pirates aren't they. James Kidd just reminds me of a Cockney English kid. I wouldn't take him for being a girl?
  5. Honourless Win User

James Kidd

Wasn't so obvious to me,i just thought they'd got the wrong voice actor for him :D I read a review of the game beforehand too,and it mentioned one of the voice actors sounded out of place on an important character,clever of the reviewer to say it like that,didn't
    give the game away.

-
  6. A5H RED Win User

James Kidd

Ah yes of course Welsh, I can hear it now!
Thema:

James