James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009)

Discus and support James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What’s up guys. I hope y’all having a good day so far. I have been thinking about this ever since I got my first Xbox One (which was in 2016) and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stampy649, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Stampy649
    Stampy649 Guest

What’s up guys. I hope y’all having a good day so far.

I have been thinking about this ever since I got my first Xbox One (which was in 2016) and it was amazing that Microsoft allowed Backwards Compatibility to allow us to play them old Xbox 360 and Original titles again without having to swap to different consoles.

Avatar is one of my favourite games. Grew up playing it. As a lot of 2009 games, Avatar was one of the best in my books. There was also Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Anyways, I’m wanting to know if there has been any news regarding James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) on the Xbox One or/and Xbox Series consoles? I know this may have been asked before a few years ago but it would be really cool if they could release Avatar onto the newer Xbox’s.

I bet you all can agree with me? Anyways. I hope Microsoft themselves see this and consider it up for some kind of debate. Would really put a smile on my face!

Thanks y’all.

:)

Stampy649, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Microsoft seldom release games themselves. The best bet is trying to make this request from the game developer's end instead. I look forward to seeing that game on the Series X one day though.
  3. MooreDuplicator Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply. Definitely I hope to see it on here too. Just a matter of asking them and waiting.

Hope you have a good day!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is a new Avatar game in the works to be released alongside the sequel.

The backwards compatibility program is currently suspended with no guarantees on it resuming. I wouldn’t hold y breath, as Ubisoft will want eyes on their new game
  5. MooreDuplicator Win User

Hey there,

Hopefully one day it does. I’m more excited about the new upcoming Avatar game if I’m honest. The first one was great and I’m counting on the second one to be too!

Have a good day.
  6. MooreDuplicator Win User

Oh wow, didn’t know that. The Ubisoft part makes sense but I had no idea backwards compatibility was suspended.

Thanks for the info, hope you have a good day!
Thema:

1. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) - Similar Threads - James Cameron's Avatar

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private information about where I live. At the time I...
  6. Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious

Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Charged for nothing serious So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few...
  7. Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post

Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why Random people liking my gameclips/post The random likes is a real problem as its spam bots going through game hubs mass-liking everything. You could just block...
  8. Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement

Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Acted of enforcement i was on my xbox when i got a message from xbox saying thers was going to be a acted of enforcement then i couldn't message anyone or send game...
  9. Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16

Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16 So I Was Playing Bo2 And These People Say If I Say Can I Have Co Host They Would Do It But No They Reported Me Like...
  10. Cameron Communications: Why!

Cameron Communications: Why!: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why! To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I 1e375a8d-7f4f-4ca3-807e-f0383dd70bda